• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Demon Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FableGamer

Demon Look

hi, i dunno if this idea has been thought of of kinda been looked at by anyone...but does anyone agree when i say : The Demonic look that you get when u turned evil...looks kinda weird...i mean like yeh soo cool i'm evil and have horns growing out of my forehead..but y am i half bald?...and i still look human?...can i look more DEMON like?...like a tail or bigger more demonish features?.... In the Trailer the corrupted state looked really cool...but are they actually gonna do that???:realmad:

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Demon Look

nope u cant it would be cool tho but the hair parts sucks @$$

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

You can mod it so your hair doesn't fall out...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I've managed to remove the horns aswell as the "brimstone" effects on forehead and various other body parts, but I've not managed to remove going bald...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Alot of people were pretty annoyed at the baldness and utter crap hairstyle you have to have when your evil so i can see what you mean. I would also like to look more demonic and evil in a way but got to remember that your character is human (apparently) so will have to keep a certain look about them.

D

Darg

You've got to take the good with the bad. Though I've always wondered... You're the dark ruler of Albion, the master of chaos, the wielder of the sword from hell, and yet, you have hair problems.

E

Eagle Est1986

It never really bothered me before. I really hope you get to look like the evil guy in the trailer though. He's awesome. That might be a evil guy with the beserk spell active, he's pretty big, almost too big. I'm sure there were some short, skinny evil people in history. :D

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;62404 said:
Alot of people were pretty annoyed at the baldness and utter crap hairstyle you have to have when your evil so i can see what you mean. I would also like to look more demonic and evil in a way but got to remember that your character is human (apparently) so will have to keep a certain look about them.

Removing the horns and all the black "brimstone" on the skin and the horn whilst keeping the evil eyes, flies and red smoke would actually balance the good and evil hero alot, since the good one never looks like an angel, just a very, very good guy.

D

Darg

I wonder if you can go through the game without being extremely massive... small assassins are harder to detect.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Darg;62440 said:
I wonder if you can go through the game without being extremely massive... small assassins are harder to detect.

That always bugged me too - why does Guile make you tall? Wouldn't it be more logical for it to give you a smaller frame to sneak more effectivly?

D

Darg

Somehow, a massive, muscle-bound dude with an assassin outfit on doesn't look quite right... or for more hilarity, an obscenely fat man with an assassin outfit on, running around and robbing random things.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I actually think it would be pretty cool if your Hero grew taller in a way similar to the Titan creatures in Black and White - the better you take care of yourself, eat right and exercise, the more you grow. Whilst a steady diet of beer and pies would stunt your growth...or something

D

Darg

In the words of Homer Simpson, mmm beer. I wonder if drinking large amounts of beer gave you the funky screen as well as some other effects, like doing random things, such as punching out your buddy, and having problematic control schemes to simulate being drunk.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha - yeah. Would be funny if the direction keys randomly swapped direction as you got too drunk. (Like the key for forward suddenly became the key to go right). Would make you look pretty...drunk.

D

Darg

Or perhaps the animation of character at the time made him sway and almost fall over half the time. Maybe you could pass out after too long of standing up. I could just see some drunk dude at the bar keeling over and bashing his head into the bar before he topples over backwards and hurls... hehe.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Darg;62440 said:

Tsuyu;62441 said:
That always bugged me too - why does Guile make you tall? Wouldn't it be more logical for it to give you a smaller frame to sneak more effectivly?

Yeah those are good points, i mean martial artists, ninjas, assassins etc were never famed for being really tall and big built so why should they look like that...?

Tsuyu;62465 said:
Would be funny if the direction keys randomly swapped direction as you got too drunk. (Like the key for forward suddenly became the key to go right). Would make you look pretty...drunk.

Sounds good to me, maybe a little mini game that when your drunk the keys switch like you said but if you manage to keep control of the character in battle like that and hit combo of right keys in order you do more damage by a fluke stupid looking drunken swipe :p

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;62494 said:
Sounds good to me, maybe a little mini game that when your drunk the keys switch like you said but if you manage to keep control of the character in battle like that and hit combo of right keys in order you do more damage by a fluke stupid looking drunken swipe :p

Bar Brawl - much like the Fist Fighter Gang-quest, but instead each fighter is drunk off his arse!
That'd be hilarious - drunken guys clobbering each other, or sometimes passing out because they are too drunk making the other guy win.
Perhaps there should be a "Drunk" meter - the higher it is, the better you are at this art of drunken brawling, but don't overcharge it or you'll pass out and lose!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;62497 said:
Bar Brawl - much like the Fist Fighter Gang-quest, but instead each fighter is drunk off his arse!
That'd be hilarious - drunken guys clobbering each other, or sometimes passing out because they are too drunk making the other guy win.
Perhaps there should be a "Drunk" meter - the higher it is, the better you are at this art of drunken brawling, but don't overcharge it or you'll pass out and lose!

Yeah fun little games like this might give people the incentive to take their time and play around in the bars and taverns more etc

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I really would love a good bar brawl... The other bar visitors in Fable doesn't care to participate in my fun little game - it always ends with me somehow getting thrown out of town for mega-homicide....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;62502 said:
I really would love a good bar brawl... The other bar visitors in Fable doesn't care to participate in my fun little game - it always ends with me somehow getting thrown out of town for mega-homicide....

They need more NPC's to fight back aswel and not just stand and watch as you slaughter the towns. Theres no mass panic or sense of chaos at any point really... and no resistance except the weak gaurds.

Status
Not open for further replies.