• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Desolate Abbey Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

souls4me

Desolate Abbey Glitch?

Has anyone noticed in the desolate abbey that in certain spots your heroes head will turn and look off screen. Is there something there or is it a glitch. It usually happens at the wall to the left of the entrance.

A

Asura

Re: Desolate Abbey Glitch?

There is already a thread on glitches..
I suggest posting there as it is common sense..

L

Leprechaunpoo1

Asura said:
There is already a thread on glitches..
I suggest posting there as it is common sense..
come on dude hes prob a noob<no disrespect;maybe ur not idk>dont b rude *O I JUST RHYMED*

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Personally if I found a new glitch I would post it in a new thread. How **** is it to have your conversation interrupted by something different though? What if people are involved in an in depth discussion about glitch1 and then somebody turns up with a new glitch- the older glitch is either totally dropped from the convo, people start discussing them both at the same and people get confused or else glitch2 is totally ignored and the user feels that nobody paid attention to them.

Edit: And whats with people sending the n00b word flying around this forum left, right and centre these days?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

hoe the **** can u be a noob here

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

I too have noticed the head turns. It can't be a glitch though, probably something they just put in there for the hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.