• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided delayed to August 2016

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided delayed to August 2016

Eidos Montreal has announced a six month delay for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, from 23rd February to 23rd August 2016.

Eidos Montreal boss David Anfossi issued the following statement

We're confident and proud of the game so far, However, as we are now playing through the game in full we can see that it will require more time in post-production for tuning, iterations and refinement to meet our high standards.

We are sorry to disappoint you with this news, and also thank you for all of your support and comments. This game is a huge part of our lives, and we don't want to compromise on its quality.

So please be patient with us a little longer, and thanks as always for your passion and support - through thick and thin. It's a huge responsibility to work on Deus Ex Mankind Divided - we know, but also a huge privilege. We're determined to deliver the best game we can.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me, lots of other great games out now to enjoy in the meantime and I'd rather they take all the time they need to polish this game properly. If there's one thing I've hated with games for the last 10 years is the itch to release them ASAP in either fully broken or unfinished states and then worry about fixing them once everyone's bought the darn things. So good on them I say.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me, lots of other great games out now to enjoy in the meantime and I'd rather they take all the time they need to polish this game properly. If there's one thing I've hated with games for the last 10 years is the itch to release them ASAP in either fully broken or unfinished states and then worry about fixing them once everyone's bought the darn things. So good on them I say.

I'm happy it's been delayed as would rather they didn't rush it and I don't need another game to join my backlog in the next couple of months.

Does make me laugh that they had the whole "Augment your preorder" bonus going on though and end goal was to release the game 3 days before its original Feb release date. Now it's not going to be finished until 6 months after that. :lol: