• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Different Character Classes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willstopher

Reaction score
Different Character Classes!!!

This may be a dumb idea, but I think that it would be awesome if they made it so that you could play as different character classes in Fable III. Like, you could be an elf or druid or sorceress or something. I just think that would be really cool, and it would give the game a lot more replay value. Anyways, please comment and leave you ideas. Thanks.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Different Character Classes!!!

Nahhhh.. Thats more Oblivion style, Sure its cool and interestiong, But it takes it away from the Fable Story.

R

Razorback

Besides, you can pretty much tailor your character by focusing on one of the three stats. I'm going for a "warrior" feel with my latest character, so I'm mostly boosting his strength and skill and hardly using magic at all. I'm not sure how this will affect the quest, but he's pretty badass.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

that's exactly what I do. It helps to keep the game interesting. But I get even more specific with my characters than that. For example, on my current TLC character, I'm playing as a guard. I'm wearing all the guard clothes, I'm only using crossbows and longswords like the guards around albion use, and I'm not using or upgrading any spell or my magic power. I don't even use ages of the Will or Will master's elixir potions lol.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Willstopher;327250 said:
This may be a dumb idea, but I think that it would be awesome if they made it so that you could play as different character classes in Fable III. Like, you could be an elf or druid or sorceress or something. I just think that would be really cool, and it would give the game a lot more replay value. Anyways, please comment and leave you ideas. Thanks.
It's called Strength, Skill, and Will.

For example, you could have a Warrior Marksman, or a Warrior Mage.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

no just humans... thats why i play runescape, just human players walking around, no dwarves, elfs or cow things like in WoW

in b4 "but Aions there are elfs and dwarfs in runescape you fool"
players.. not NPS

A

An Angry Giraffe

Nah, the whole idea of Fable is that you are a hero. The whole Dwarf, Elf thing would distort ot too much.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

also, there were no dwarfs or elves in previous fable games, so it wouldn't make sense if they just popped up in fable 3

Status
Not open for further replies.