• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Difficulty level

Jack of Beetles

Reaction score
Hello Heroes,

I am a veteran of the Fable and recently I spend 14 hours on Heroic mode. I like it very much, because of the difficulty of enemies. I did not take the Arena quest card only because I love to explore the world and I like to impose myself challenges such as: completing quests with every boast, no scars, RPG playing and pretending to be a merchant. Well, I didn't make it with the last one, because economy on heroic is just broken. Simply does not exist. Let me give you an example: You go to the merchant, and he has only two potions(each one costs ~250 gold coins). Regular price is 200. BUT It doesn't matter you have 6th level of guile. No... The Trader tells you: Ouuu, lad you are very professional trader, let me sell you my goods only 50% more expensive. And wait hero, if you have anything to sell, I will buy it from, but 66% cheaper than the regular price, because... economy... By coincidence I deleted my savegame (eh, 14 hours of perfect gameplay). So I have some questions:

1. Is there a mod or something to transfer the economy from Chicken mode to Heroic one?
2. What are the exact differences between two modes?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I dont know what mods are available for Anniversary but some are on the Fable Nexus here, could try searching there for economy mods.

Roger

Reaction score
Fable Anniversary's modding community is terrible, probably not any mods for that. Just a bunch of kids that are completely new to Fable that feel the need to ruin it with TF2 stuff. :l