• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC issues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirNutwood

Reaction score
Ok so my girlfriend and I are both avid Fable 3 players. The xbox we use is mine so I'm the primary downloader of dlc. I put in the code for the Inquisitor sword (which worked for us both) and I downloaded the free weapons dlc (which also worked for us both) but now I bought the dye pack and its only working for my profile. Its not showing up on hers at all. Is there any way to get it to work WITHOUT having to have her re-buy the Dye Pack for herself?

SirNutwood

Reaction score
nah well its been a few days since i downloaded it and its still not working for her

LesleyHero

Reaction score
Dude it's profile restricted but since it says in the usage restrictions that it can be used on any profile on the console it was bought on it's against the law. Call up xbox live cuts service and get them to admit it and get the ball rolling that's what I did yesterday. Dude they'll offer to put it on your other profile or refund you. Man take the refund hopefully you'll still keep the dlc.

Make sure you call em man and anyone else that has bought the following items should do this too:
Highlander gear( clothes and tattoos)
Ind armour
Dyes($|•<*$\¥•)
dog costume
Dog breeds

Demand refunds!!
Lesley Hero

"I SAID I'M ON THE PHONE!!"

LesleyHero

Reaction score
Yea they got me waiting for 5 days too called em yesterday will let you guys know what's happened

Status
Not open for further replies.