• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC Item Scripts?

sparkesuwu

Reaction score
I'm hoping that this forum isn't dead because my brain is currently unable to process.

I have all the DLCs, and pretty much have all of the items since the beginning, but I'm trying to figure out how to get the Traitor's Keep items through scripting, but been unsuccessful. The MAIN items I'm looking to get is the Sand Fury outfit (because it looks cool af). I'm at my end and I need help.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm hoping that this forum isn't dead because my brain is currently unable to process.

I have all the DLCs, and pretty much have all of the items since the beginning, but I'm trying to figure out how to get the Traitor's Keep items through scripting, but been unsuccessful. The MAIN items I'm looking to get is the Sand Fury outfit (because it looks cool af). I'm at my end and I need help.

We are still here but dont know how active the modders are at the moment but there are some hard working individuals still working on some stuff.

Zopiahh

Reaction score
Code:
Debug.SetHeroWearingItemOfType('ObjectSuitSandFury', true)

This will equip your Hero with the Sand Fury outfit, and add it to your wardrobe.

Hallows Elf

Reaction score
Code:
Debug.SetHeroWearingItemOfType('ObjectSuitSandFury', true)

This will equip your Hero with the Sand Fury outfit, and add it to your wardrobe.
Not sure how to get this to work or where/how to enter this.
Replaying the game and want to get the outfit before Traitors keep, since at that point you've basically beaten everything that matters.