• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eremis

Reaction score
Rawr, okay I have a few questions about the DLCs and the code that came with my Fable III

First of all, if I purchase the new DLC quest pack on my account, will my brother, who uses the same Xbox 360 be able to use the DLC too?

Second, my brother redeemed the code that came with our game, and I read somewhere that it's bound to our specific Xbox system. So I assumed I'd be able to receive the gifts too when he redeemed it, but nothing of the sort happened. Kind of a waste cause I play so much more than he does xD

Lastly, not really DLC related but, Which Microsoft Points items do you reccommend in the store at the moment? Are there some I should just not bother with? Does anyone have pictures of the DLC hairstyles? The Red Setter Dog? Etc xD

Thanks in advance!

Edit: One more question, if I purchase the DLC, do ALL my characters benefit? IE. If I buy the dyes with one character, do my other characters get them aswell, as long as theyre on the same GT? (Would be stupid if they didnt :/)

Dudebroman

Reaction score
not sure about whether another account will benefit as well (such is the case with oblivion content i think), but i don't think they will.

dlc applies to all characters of the account.

DLC hairstyles is an afro and an asymetrical bob or something. The bob is like an emo cut. Afro is called shaggy i think, not sure.

shane states

Reaction score
I have heard different people say different things about this but let me see if I can help..

1. When I purchased the DLC I thought only I would end up getting it but it does save it to your XBOX so no matter what GT your playing on or new/old character it will be available as long as your playing Fable III, it just may take some time..

2. The codes I heard were GT specific(i.e. your brothers GT your brothers new weapons and not yours.) but I redeemed my codes of the Tats,Dog Potion,Outfits and my sons Gt also got them, now that may be due to the fact that they are available from XBOX with micro-points but not sure, as he doesnt have the stuff from my LE edition codes..

3. For as cheap as they are you could get every DLC for Fable III for around 1200 micro-points, which is about 15-16 bucks. If you have codes to redeem first make sure you do that cause you dont wanna spend micro-points if you dont have to. Like the Outfits, Tat sets, Dog potions are all available for micro-points but they are also available with redeemable codes that you get with your game so see which ones you have and then go forth trying to buy with micro-points.

4. Yes all/everyone on the XBOX system will benefit from the DLC...
Hope I could help

Eremis

Reaction score
I have heard different people say different things about this but let me see if I can help..

1. When I purchased the DLC I thought only I would end up getting it but it does save it to your XBOX so no matter what GT your playing on or new/old character it will be available as long as your playing Fable III, it just may take some time..

2. The codes I heard were GT specific(i.e. your brothers GT your brothers new weapons and not yours.) but I redeemed my codes of the Tats,Dog Potion,Outfits and my sons Gt also got them, now that may be due to the fact that they are available from XBOX with micro-points but not sure, as he doesnt have the stuff from my LE edition codes..

3. For as cheap as they are you could get every DLC for Fable III for around 1200 micro-points, which is about 15-16 bucks. If you have codes to redeem first make sure you do that cause you dont wanna spend micro-points if you dont have to. Like the Outfits, Tat sets, Dog potions are all available for micro-points but they are also available with redeemable codes that you get with your game so see which ones you have and then go forth trying to buy with micro-points.

4. Yes all/everyone on the XBOX system will benefit from the DLC...
Hope I could help

Thanks HEAPS for the info :3
Glad to hear that the DLC will share across account so my brother can play too :3

Its funny though, as soon as I purchased Gold, all the stuff my brother got from the code, was in my gift shelf :p
Adding up the cost of all the DLC seems like a pretty good deal to me :3 I can use the money I saved by buying my game from the US :p

Fable 3 is 119$ in Australia, 69$ in the US. So my parents grabbed it when they were holidaying in LA xD

shane states

Reaction score
damn that is expensive.... Well like I said many people have said different things and what I wrote was just what I experienced. If you happened to buy the LE the codes you get with it will not transfer, they are GT only... I think that is the same for the cods from the book " The Order of the Balverine" but not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.