• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC SUGGESTIONS FOR LIONHEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakar Jr.

Reaction score
for starters theres ALOT of stuff in driftwood we could do like:
1) RETURN TO THE SPIRE we already have the music box and you at the distance in driftwood and you see the spire you know its there SO it should let us actualy GO there i mean i dont know
about you but i miss walter and we could get a bunch of gold either way it would be cool

2) THE GUILD we all see that cullis gate mounted on the cliff in driftwood we know where it lead but for some stupid reason it dosent work i want to go to the guild temple so i can see my heratige! and not just go there... but... now here me out... completely referbish and rebuild The Guild HEROS AND ALL (( might take a bit of thinking on lionheads part ))

and theres more outside driftwood to:
3) BLOODSTONE dont you wish you could go there again! see the gambleing, the filth, the whores so much to do there would be and this should include new haircuts and outfits like The Buzzcut, Spikey,
goodguys get a chance to clean up the town and make it good
bad guys get to indulge themselves in the pleasures of Corruption and Prostitution

FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
for starters theres ALOT of stuff in driftwood we could do like:
2) THE GUILD we all see that cullis gate mounted on the cliff in driftwood we know where it lead but for some stupid reason it dosent work i want to go to the guild temple so i can see my heratige! and not just go there... but... now here me out... completely referbish and rebuild The Guild HEROS AND ALL (( might take a bit of thinking on lionheads part ))

Is this not the cullis gate that takes you to one of the gold keys? It is activated by a series of flit switches around driftwood.

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
We don't have the music box, the driftwood culis gate leads to a gold key, the culis gate on hero hill is still on hero hill and is right next to reavers mansion although you can only climb up about half way. And yes there should be a town for evil players

BatusBrad

Reaction score
A full-on dungeon crawl, with traps, baddies and loads of good stuff to find. Newly-discovered Old Kingdom ruins?
A proper exploration quest. Another island? The Hole?
Bloodstone.
Wraithmarsh.
Oakfield.
Some form of arena/tournament.
A big Chesty quest.

More as they occur to me!

$am

Reaction score
1 word.

SCYTHE.

I just love him, i know he probably wont come back this game, but it would be amazing if he did :D

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
Alright... Even though Lionhead already has most of their DLC planned and done...

1) PvP combat. That would be nice, would it not?
2) More information on The Crawler? Though, I think that they're already doing something with this.
3) Yeah, something to do with Scythe. Even if it's small.
4) Chicken soccer. Soccer. With chickens.

casey hinson

casey hinnson
Reaction score
i want them to go back to the old kingdom but if thay arnt atlest let us be givein the chance to KILL rever please i hate him o and yes bring back scythe and y dose therisa live forever but her brother didnt AND MAKE THE PEOPLE harder to kill i want more towns and more inventory at shops

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
Alright... Even though Lionhead already has most of their DLC planned and done...

2) More information on The Crawler? Though, I think that they're already doing something with this.

YES

Zangash

Reaction score
Red Dead Redemption had a six hour long DLC recently that was very well put together. It was actually longer than Fable 3 was, though, so we know something like that will never happen in Fable. ;(

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
Pirates. Pirates, for god's sake, pirates. I know Fable 2 had that nice little side-quest with Salty Jack (love that name), but everyone wants a good long pirate quest on a boat with a crew and stuff. Also, it would be awesome to have a Fable game where you start off as a cabin boy and become the commodore of a pirate fleet. PIRATES!!! :D

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
The ability to eat your own babies.

And the realization that lionhead doesn't care about our suggestions.

Cakelynn

Reaction score
I do miss Bloodstone... :ermm: ...

I agree with GrimBaggins, I third there being chicken soccer! Oh, the competition!

Oops. This is old. I'm sorry. I just love the idea of chicken soccer u_u

Status
Not open for further replies.