• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do we have a firm date for the patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Highlight below...

AS A MALE HERO, THE MERCINARIES MAKE SEXIST JOKES, AS INTENDED FOR FEMALE HERO CHARACTERS DURING COMBAT.
That? THAT needed a spoiler tag? I'm just gonna go ahead and put it in caps and bold
That's no DLC glitch BTW, regular one.

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
Well, I could go into detail how it is but uh.. anyway, back on topic...

BatusBrad

Reaction score
Now that the DLC's out - has anyone got any info on the patch???:unsure:

RSVR85

Reaction score
Title update is coming soon. That's all Lionhead have said. (yesterday)

BatusBrad

Reaction score
PATCH NEWS!!

Lionhead have updated the patch status from 'Ready Soon' to Ready Very Soon'. *sigh*

BatusBrad

Reaction score
Sooner the better - I'm holding off playing the DLC until the patch, and I've got a 'no money' weekend coming up!

Alucard Nightraven

Reaction score
I hope this patch is very soon cuz I started a second playthrough and after I beat Saker it freezes with him on his knees waiting for me to let him live or kill him, this didn't happen the first time I played

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
I have 'Understone'. Spoiler highlight to read.Really not worth it. All of 45 mins gameplay
But I digress. Nobody has a definite date for the patch. asking over and over again wont change that. when someone has a date, they'll tell you, now i'm annoyed that you cant see that. (what would be the point of that; were not that cruel as to hold info you've asked for from you. Also, rather sorry for your atrocious track record with glitches, but I almost feel like i'm missing out. I haven't had a glitch in any game for years (2006 - AC1)

BatusBrad

Reaction score
.......OK, I'm royally ****ed off with this. It has been listed as in 'certification' for 4 ****ing days now. Meanwhile, I'm having to be real careful that idiots who can't use the word 'spoiler' don't ruin Understone for me. I'm watching for the ****ing patch FIRST, and already know way more than I wanted to about the DLC.

I can't believe that the DLC arrived before the patch - it's like fixing the paintwork on a car that needs 3 new wheels - makes no sense to me at all. Someone will doubtless post about how I need to be patient/the DLC and patch are different teams/ it's all down to MS.....yaddayaddayadda....don't ****ing bother (though at least 2 people will). This is just ****ing stupid customer relations, imho, and LH needs a collective ****ing spank.

LH will have to make the greatest RPG of all time to get my money again, I know that much. I actually took time off work to buy and play F3, and then paid for the LCE as well. I'll admit, I feel like a total twat now. The reward for my money and ongoing loyalty?.....**** like this. Un-be-****ing-lieveable.

So, before I sob with rage and randomly punch kids, does anyone have even a whisper of a patch date? I've read that Live updates/patches etc are always on Tuesdays, any truth to this?

Rant over, rage remains.

andymac525

Reaction score
i have been one of the lucky ones. only glitch i have come across was with elise. had to restart but had no problems this time. but am waiting on the patch to do the book quests because of the glitchiness. can't wait.

BatusBrad

Reaction score
Yeah, I feel your pain, mate.

I was actually quite fanboy at first and played several times with no dramas, yeah F3 is waay too short, but it seemed my copy worked at least.... the second I decided to buckle down and do 'everything properly and 100%' my playthroughs started glitching, the last one horrendously.

My Fable/LH love is waning fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.