• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you use Hero Weapons or Legendary Weapons?

Do you use Hero Weapons or Legendary Weapons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SebClem

Reaction score
Just wondering what weapons people use.

Since the weapons morph, I'm a little attached as they represent my character! I only use the hero weapons and don't really have much interest in using legendary weapons.

Am I the only one like this?

Recycled Human

Reaction score
I generally like the hero weapons more because it's more fun and personal, however I like the challenges of powering up the legendaries so I use a mix.

If ever there was pvp and in coop I'll use hero weapons.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
I mix. Unfortunately my hero hasn't aquited any "good" swords bit I am disappointed that your hero weapons are the weakest weapon. Maybe they will have augment add on so the hero weapons came more on par with the legendaries

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Mix of both. I use my Hero Sword because it's awesome, but my Hero pistol ended up with that horrid bone handle so I ditched it, fully upgraded RI Perforator, renamed it and that's what I use.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Mix of both. I use my Hero Sword because it's awesome, but my Hero pistol ended up with that horrid bone handle so I ditched it, fully upgraded RI Perforator, renamed it and that's what I use.

What did you rename it? Out of curiosity.

Sykes

Reaction score
Don't really use the sword but I have the hero sword equipped, mostly use the hero pistol ;3

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
For my official 100% completion good and evil characters, I'm sticking to Hero weapons, but I'm still collecting all the legendary ones. When I start new games in the future, it will all depend on what kind of character I'm going to be. For example, I'm planning on making a character centered around swords and electricity. I'm going to use the Channeler, a weaved shock and blades spell, and no ranged weaponry. On another character, I plan to be a big, strong mountain man who is pretty bulky, wears the Dweller coat, has a big bushy beard and long hair, and only uses hammers. There isn't really a legendary weapon that is made for that kind of character like there is for my swords and electricity character, so I'll be using the Hero Hammer.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
For my official 100% completion good and evil characters, I'm sticking to Hero weapons, but I'm still collecting all the legendary ones. When I start new games in the future, it will all depend on what kind of character I'm going to be. For example, I'm planning on making a character centered around swords and electricity. I'm going to use the Channeler, a weaved shock and blades spell, and no ranged weaponry. On another character, I plan to be a big, strong mountain man who is pretty bulky, wears the Dweller coat, has a big bushy beard and long hair, and only uses hammers. There isn't really a legendary weapon that is made for that kind of character like there is for my swords and electricity character, so I'll be using the Hero Hammer.

Tannar's glory or trollblight maybe? The dragon one? Anyway, gl with these ideas...I really wish I thought like this!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Tannar's glory or trollblight maybe? The dragon one?

The Dragonbone Hammer wouldn't really be right for the kind of feel I'm going for. The Trollblight might work, I'd have to think about that one. I haven't obtained Tannar's Glory yet, but when I get it, I'll take a close look at it.

I really wish I thought like this!

Usually, I just end up messing around with different clothes, hairstyles, etc. or I'm looking at legendary weapons and I see something I like, so I build a character around it. That's usually how I come up with this stuff.

Alucard Nightraven

Reaction score
I use the Shardborne Sword (fully upgraded) and Skorm's Justice rifle (fully upgraded), my hero weapons are too weak and I don't like the way they ended up looking.

Maximus

Reaction score
Question: Does the Shardborne always end up with that really crappy bone handle?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
my rifle and sword tured out looking awesome, but my hammer and pistol look like ****,

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
My hero weapons 'cause they just so *sexy....

*The word SEX with a (y).

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
Hero weaps, except on my evil hero I use the Shardborne because its mighty purrty.

shane states

Reaction score
Usually run around with my Avo's Lamentation sword cause its fully upgraded... I dont use the rifle or the pistol to much but after the Hero Pistol got that ugly handle as well so I switched to the Tee Killer for my gun... but besides the Sword I usually use Magic ( Fireball to be exact)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I've only just started using the Hero weapons for my 3rd playthrough (the one where I'm making every decision based on the flip of the awesome coin I got) - I preferred the legendaries for my other profiles because they were better straight off than the Hero weapons.

Plus I like how my Gusket's Musket now drips with blood :D

shane states

Reaction score
the coin is rad... i use it for deciding where were gonna eat dinner.lol.
but neways i loved how the sword you get when playing the game with the 3 dungeon guys in Bowerstone Market dripped with blood. wish I couldve kept it

SebClem

Reaction score
So legendary weapons are quite a bit more powerful than hero weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.