• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you use Hero Weapons or Legendary Weapons?

Do you use Hero Weapons or Legendary Weapons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shane states

Reaction score
yes... the Hero weapons will change according to your actions in the game. Such as chest finding, magic usage, your good or evil actions and so on... the Legendary Weapons you can do certain things to upgrade there potential... But when you have maxed out the up grade to a level 5 star it doesnt matter then cause ur UNSTOPPABLE.lol
but seriously i prefer Legendary to Hero

Epiternal

Reaction score
Legendary Weapons, when fully upgraded the Hero ones pale in comparison, and I can't speak for everyone, but my Hero's Sword looks exactly like the Swinging Sword and Avo's Lamentation anyway. With my Good Hero I use Scythes Warhammer and Simmons Shotgun, with my Evil one I use the Shardborne and the Dragonstomper .48 (sometimes Skorms Justice), also note, who the hell said the Shardborne was crap? It's amazing.

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
So legendary weapons are quite a bit more powerful than hero weapons?

Correct.

And on the thread itself: On this run-through to make a 100% complete game with the DLC coming out, I was using all Hero weapons. I have no use for the Absolver so it just sits there. Though last night I was lucky enough to get a free Channeller/tattoo set code from someone and I have been using it since.

I still stick with my black Hero Pistol, Noire' Bahumat. :)

shane states

Reaction score
well my hero hammer has turned black due to my fighting the wolves and now has flames due to my control and use of the fire magic.. so i have been using it a bit more

Matt Harrison

G.T.-Lethal Panda 78
Reaction score
I only use legendary weapons, because the legendaries that I use are about 10-20 more damage. The ones that I use are (most of the time) the Inquisitor and the Chickenbane. Plus I like the bonuses of the upgrades on legendaries.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
I love to use my Hero's Sword. Pmolly did a good job on that, despite the fact that their wasn't as many customizations as I would have liked. I think it would have been cool if the Hero's sword would've changed continuously if you began to do more of thing than another.

However their is just something satisfying about killing somebody with a weapon that's been morphed to my character personally. I do however use the chickenbane because it is badass.

SebClem

Reaction score
I think they should've given the hero weapons quests that upgrade them slightly like the legendary weapons get.

Reaction score
i think it is badly made the way that PM made it so lots of weapons outpower your hero ones. You end up never using your hero weapons when you start getting legendaries. i think they should make quests getting harder and harder to make you hero sword/hammer/pistol/rifles better. and i think the damage cap should be 110 for swords. but the last quests get IMPOSSIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.