• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does your spouse let you cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King William

Reaction score
In fable 2, I have one husband who refused my advances,... on our wedding night, no less. So I then took another of the several guys with hearts over their heads, and my husband ran off saying. "How could you cheat on me?"
I couldn't of cared less if he did divorce me. There were two other men who looked like him, in fact I had married the wrong one of them.
BUT he did not divorce me. I then decided to see how far I could take it, and I kept doing it, but he never divorced me, just ran off saying, "How could you cheat on me?"
In 3, I could never seem to get someone do have sex without marrying them, (except for hookers) so I had many husbands and wives (wives for children), I was careless and sometimes they would see each other and divorce me.
I thought they would always divorce you if you cheated. Has anyone else in 2 or 3 been able to cheat and their spouses did not divorce them?

nofreebe

Reaction score
Don't do it in the same location with them in it, get out of town and have all the s3x you want.

Selkirk16

Reaction score
I heeded Jasper's advice and kept them all apart in different towns ^_^

Epiternal

Reaction score
My one wife did, granted she was the character I made via character maker though, she happened to meet my co-op friend who was married to my character as well (not so much a coincidence, was bound to happen), after a small arguement her alignment went from happy/love to slightly less happy/love, she still has sex with me even with my co-op friend beside us...which is sort of like a creepy polygamous threesome. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.