• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dog potion help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay

Reaction score
I bought the 5 star dog potion only to find out i already had one but that's not my problem... I can't figure out how to use either one of them on him. Glitch? some instructions would be swell. Oh yea and are you supposed to be able to grab walter's hand and lead him out of the cave when he goes blind because i read that somewhere that it's a glitch also if you can't take his hand. I literally spent over half an hour pushing him around until we made it to the exit and it still read "you can't leave without walter" lol man was i ****ed.

The Sentinel

Reaction score
I bought the 5 star dog potion only to find out i already had one but that's not my problem... I can't figure out how to use either one of them on him. Glitch? some instructions would be swell. Oh yea and are you supposed to be able to grab walter's hand and lead him out of the cave when he goes blind because i read that somewhere that it's a glitch also if you can't take his hand. I literally spent over half an hour pushing him around until we made it to the exit and it still read "you can't leave without walter" lol man was i ****ed.

Have you approached your dog in the sanctuary? I changed my dog's appearance in that fashion. Also, you are suppose to be able to grab Walter's hand. An option to press LT to should become available when you approach him.

that guy

Reaction score
I don't know about the 5 star dog potion,as I'm still trying to figure out my #4 dog attack book.
But I just went through the looking for light or nightmare,both the same to me.
But you should be able to hold his hand.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
For the dog potion, you're supposed to whistle for him and the d-pad for the potion should show up.

Don't know too much about the Shadelight glitch, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.