• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dont make the same mistake i did. *spoiler*

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog

Reaction score
after you take the throne off your brother, you learn about a darkness that is comeing to destroy albion, so you have to raise money to prepare for this, you, as the king decide how to raise the money needed, useally there is a bad choice and a good one, if you make every choice the good one, you will not raise much money, and if you dont get money all the citicens of albion die, with means, all the shops are closed and the game is pretty mutch boring, but if you make all the evil choise most of the citizens of albion survive, witch makes the game alot funner, also you get some awsome wings!

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
that just makes me wana be good cause its more of an accomplishment if you can make all the good decisions and still use your own gold rather than the city funds to build a powerful army

Tylendel

Reaction score
You can just buy ever shop and every house before u become king... Jack prices to high or highest... Let ppl get ****ed.. One u have about 8M, set prices to low.. Even lowest... Ppl will utter love u in about an hr of gameplay... Then u will have no need to do something evil as king to raise $$$$$

Da unh01y 1

Reaction score
you Just answered one of my questions thanks on the post bro. Could this also be the answer as to why im not getting profits from any stores i buy now??

Vash157

Reaction score
that's what i'm doing buying shops and raising the money myself

SturdyOhemgeez

Reaction score
IF you decide to be good, make sure to fill the throphy room gold before 121 days left :) otherwise you wont get time to and everything will die, you wont be able to buy anything at all since there's no shopkeepers and so on and on. I made the same thing

mayorspike

Reaction score
after you take the throne off your brother, you learn about a darkness that is comeing to destroy albion, so you have to raise money to prepare for this, you, as the king decide how to raise the money needed, useally there is a bad choice and a good one, if you make every choice the good one, you will not raise much money, and if you dont get money all the citicens of albion die, with means, all the shops are closed and the game is pretty mutch boring, but if you make all the evil choise most of the citizens of albion survive, witch makes the game alot funner, also you get some awsome wings!

so thats why there is no one around.. is there anything i can do to fix this or do i simply have to re-play the game??

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score
so thats why there is no one around.. is there anything i can do to fix this or do i simply have to re-play the game??

Buy every vacant house you can find after the big battle and repair them, eventually people will start to respawn, then the game will be pretty much normal again.

mayorspike

Reaction score
Buy every vacant house you can find after the big battle and repair them, eventually people will start to respawn, then the game will be pretty much normal again.

thanks.. i just decided to re do the game anyways lol why not it only took like 2 days

Smilingwolf

Reaction score
Trick to being good ***Spoiler***
You can be Good and have everyone survive. The trick to this is start buying property early on in the game and having the rent at high. Whenever you get money buy more property, do all the side missions to unlock Driftwood and buy the shacks there. Over time you'll start making 150000-200000 every 5 mins. When you become King you are capable of financing all the 'Good' decisions and keeping all your promises. Then it's just a matter of going about your business. I beat the game with 10 000 000 in the Kingdom treasury and 2 million in my pocket, and lost 0 civilians.

*****On a side note, I've heard that if you do end up not having enough money and your citizens die you just have to sleep in a bed over and over and eventually they'll repopulate. When towns hate you just lower the rent of their buildings and everybody will be eating off your palm in no time. Happy Hunting everyone

DualBoomstix

Reaction score
HOw does the passage of time work. I decided to raise the funds myself, but am worried about the time factor. right now I'm letting my game sit and collect, but I'm worried I'm missing time going by. Any pointers? Does the game kind of devolve into a real time strategy thing? how much in game time equals a year in other words?

Glyre

Reaction score
HOw does the passage of time work. I decided to raise the funds myself, but am worried about the time factor. right now I'm letting my game sit and collect, but I'm worried I'm missing time going by. Any pointers? Does the game kind of devolve into a real time strategy thing? how much in game time equals a year in other words?
I'm not sure I understand your question, but from what I do, here's my answer:

The years until invasion ONLY change after you finish all of the events on the days agenda...hence, you could technically have 100 game days pass, but still have 350 days left until the invasion. I did the same thing you're doing, and I ended up making all the needed money. The only thing I'd be careful about is checking on your family (if you have one, of course. I put mine in at the castle, and raised upkeep to 1,000, and they were at full happiness for no matter how long I let the game sit). Also, make sure that the X-Box controller doesn't disconnect...or else the game would pause, which really sucks.

killcrazy50

Reaction score
I did all the evil decisions (except the the promises for the Dwellers) and Page and the Auroran leader died...so i guess i have to play the game the third time and do whats said up above :)

Dentie

Reaction score

uhm... I did all the good choices and no one died.. just rack up a fortune by doing jobs and getting rents.

shane states

Reaction score
BE CAREFUL THOUGH... MAKE SURE UR DEPOSITING INTO THE TREASURY, IF YOU ARE CARRYING MORE THAN 9,999,999 THE GAME WILL FREEZE ON U THE INSTANCE IT HITS THAT NUMBER

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
BE CAREFUL THOUGH... MAKE SURE UR DEPOSITING INTO THE TREASURY, IF YOU ARE CARRYING MORE THAN 9,999,999 THE GAME WILL FREEZE ON U THE INSTANCE IT HITS THAT NUMBER

I believe the number to be slightly higher than that; 99,999,999 i think or 999,999,999. I currently have 22,000,000 in my account from rent/profits so the number above is incorrect.

shane states

Reaction score
i am just going by what ive read and what happened to my first character... it may be incorrect but just going off personal experience is all

Status
Not open for further replies.