• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragon Ball related questions

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
I want to watch DBZ again after loving it as a child. But I thought I'd ask a few questions first..

1. Which is the best series? DB, DBZ or DBGT? I'm assuming DBZ.
2. Which is the best DBZ saga?
3. I'm currently going to watch them on dbzremastered.com but sometimes, the videos are down due to copyright and such so does anyone have any alternative sites I can go to in case of emergencies?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
4. What does the scouter say of his power level?

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Its over 8000! I'll post a picture of this later as I have all the mangas of DB & DBZ. Wonderful material currently reading Boo saga.

Edit:
427497_175698042536466_100002888155600_239993_349444505_n.jpg

Also heres my collection of manga, the rest of the deathnote is behind dbz.

396401_175701155869488_100002888155600_240008_1679555951_n.jpg

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Death note should be in front. Better yet, you send it to me nao..>:C

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Death note should be in front. Better yet, you send it to me nao..>:C

Send me your address and I'll send you naked pics of me the death note mangas. Honestly to duck I will. :steve:

I want to watch DBZ again after loving it as a child. But I thought I'd ask a few questions first..

3. I'm currently going to watch them on dbzremastered.com but sometimes, the videos are down due to copyright and such so does anyone have any alternative sites I can go to in case of emergencies?

Also to answer the actual threads topic. I think Dragonball is the best. My favourite DBZ saga would be the Namek saga. Fresh out of pirated links.

Although try here.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

DBZ is best, though I would still recommend watching GT, and if you do, try to start around the end of the Black Star Dragon Ball Saga and the beginning of the Baby Saga. It should be around episode 25, possibly earlier.

That's really tough. I like all of them, but everything from the Trunks Saga to the Buu Saga is what I absolutely love. Are you only planning to watch certain sagas, or are you going through the whole series? Because I really can't decide which saga is my favorite. If I really had to pick one, it might be the Cell Saga, but I can't be sure.

http://www.dbz.tv/

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
DBZ is the best of the 3. DB is more for humour and GT is a mix of the 2. My personal favorite saga is the Frieza saga, but Cell is pretty good too.

Ive always gone here for episodes, not the best quality but there are some options.

Dammit Necro >_>

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I thought GT sucked ass, though I kind of enjoyed SSJ4, the rest was ridiculous I stopped watching it eventually.

I heard Vegeta never got to SS5 so no reason to watch.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
GT is decent and worth good watch on a lonely day. Its not the best, I'd rather watch DB over it, but its decent.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I don't read them at all, I'd gladly give them away. And I know you love death note. However they're not all the black edition, some are single chapters.(couldn't find the black editions of the others)

So yeah, you can have them for reals.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
I don't read them at all, I'd gladly give them away. And I know you love death note. However they're not all the black edition, some are single chapters.(couldn't find the black editions of the others)

So yeah, you can have them for reals.
cartoon_puppy.gif
You'd do that for me? :D

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Why not? They're only gathering dust here.

If you're actually interested, take it to my profile, or PMs, don't wanna derail juggys thread. (Anymore than I already have)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
De-railing threads is my forte....

SO HOW ABOUT THAT DBZ...TROLL!! lol..I'll leave now...>.>

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
DBZ was my favourite series, The Cell Saga was cool.
But now I am all grown up, the only toons I watch are Looney Tunes, and most shows that come on Boomerang... Also: MLP:FiM.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

GT is unbearably bad, from the poorly designed characters who lack depth, to the storylines that are riddled with plotholes. Not to mention, Pan is the worst thing to happen to the series. If you're going to watch it though, then just skip to the Super 17 saga.

Personally, I too like Dragon Ball better than DBZ. Behind the dirty toilet humor is some clever writing from Toriyama, the beginning starts off slow and overly humorous, but as it progresses past the halfway point it adds a balance of seriousness. Hard to pick my favorite sagas out of it, but I always loved the World Tournament & General Blue sagas. You also get the best moments of Master Roshi out of Dragon Ball.

The best sagas in DBZ to me is easily from Androids saga to Cell Games saga, Perfect Cell is by far my favorite villain of all Dragon Ball and I love the writing they did for him. It's also where Goku isn't the primary focus for once and everyone gets a chance to properly shine in the show. Though I have a soft spot for the Namek saga, I felt the Androids - Cell Games sagas have Toriyama's best character writing.

You can't go wrong with either show in my opinion, If able I recommend watching both DB & DBZ especially since DBZ has many references to DB (being a sequel and all).

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
The best sagas in DBZ to me is easily from Androids saga to Cell Games saga, Perfect Cell is by far my favorite villain of all Dragon Ball and I love the writing they did for him. It's also where Goku isn't the primary focus for once and everyone gets a chance to properly shine in the show. Though I have a soft spot for the Namek saga, I felt the Androids - Cell Games sagas have Toriyama's best character writing.

Is it just me, or was Future Trunks one of the biggest things to make the Android and Cell Sagas as amazing as they were? I mean, obviously, things wouldn't have worked out the way they did if it weren't for him, but I'm talking more about his character and his actions.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
If I EVER watch DBZ again, it will be in it's uncut, fully gory and vulgar form. The American version is horrid and tacky. I've seen a couple Japanese episodes here and there, (is it just me or does Goku sound like a chick?), and they were infinitely better. The brutality was magnified by 8000 (heh), and things just seemed... I dunno... less cheeky and cheesy... Less 'Cartoon network Syndrome'....-y.

Really would like to see it in all it's full glory rather than some edited, and shoddily produced American cheap knockoff.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Is it just me, or was Future Trunks one of the biggest things to make the Android and Cell Sagas as amazing as they were? I mean, obviously, things wouldn't have worked out the way they did if it weren't for him, but I'm talking more about his character and his actions.

He was definitely a breath of fresh air for the series from his unique outfit to his intriguing role in the show, especially given his ruined life. I really liked how he was so determined to prove to Vegeta his worth and earn his respect, despite the fact his father is an egotistical asshole who does very little to nothing for his son in return. It's unfortunate Kid Trunks wasn't as awesome as him, but the reason for that is completely understandable.

If I EVER watch DBZ again, it will be in it's uncut, fully gory and vulgar form. The American version is horrid and tacky. I've seen a couple Japanese episodes here and there, (is it just me or does Goku sound like a chick?), and they were infinitely better. The brutality was magnified by 8000 (heh), and things just seemed... I dunno... less cheeky and cheesy... Less 'Cartoon network Syndrome'....-y.

Really would like to see it in all it's full glory rather than some edited, and shoddily produced American cheap knockoff.

Well.. Goku, Gohan, and Goten in Japanese are all played by the same woman (Masako Nozawa) after all. ;)

DBZ in America issue was simply due to FUNimation modifying the product and even dumbing it down to appeal to a younger audience. As much I didn't like that, it still had its moments of enjoyment through it all. FUNimation has long since learned from their mistakes which is clearly evident with DB Kai. That's one thing I'll give the voice-acting in Kai, is that they have a lot of passion in their acting and characters that you don't see with a lot of other English dubs.

I like both the Eng/JP dubs of the original show, but Japanese definitely has the edge for me since the dialogue is true to the manga and isn't butchered for the sake of ratings.