• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dual play

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fable_hit-man

dual play

it would be sweet if u could have a two player mode or online. think of the posibilities, one person could be like a sweet mage and your partner could be all skill or strength, you could like team up and stuff, one could go into slow time and start hittin the enemy and the other could do long distance attacks

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
F

fable_hit-man

Re: dual play

ya i agree it would have to be co-op not online. not only game play but it would make it to slow and would be pointless to play

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

fable_hit-man said:
ya i agree it would have to be co-op not online. not only game play but it would make it to slow and would be pointless to play

Yeah, single player games turned into multiplayer games do not work. Everyone complains about lag and stuff!

K

Kneo

The only dual I want to see in Fable is DUAL Weilding swords, like Twinblade~. ;)

Damn, I wanted to pick up his swords so bad and use em. ****ed me off that when he died I didn't get to loot his swords.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kneo said:
The only dual I want to see in Fable is DUAL Weilding swords, like Twinblade~. ;)

Damn, I wanted to pick up his swords so bad and use em. ****ed me off that when he died I didn't get to loot his swords.

Yeah i would love that idea to be implemented aswel!

Status
Not open for further replies.