• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dying Light 2

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I had always heard good things about the original but never played it myself. I thought it was best to wait for the sequel instead as it was meant to release last year but it was delayed multiple times, they announced it far too early unfortunately.

According to the developers you wont have to have played the original to keep up with the story and it will be welcoming to newcomers.

PLOT

'Dying Light 2 Stay Human is set 20 years after the events of the first game, in a world devastated by a mutated version of the original virus. With over 98% of the population now lost, the remnants of humanity have congregated in the sprawling metropolis of Villedor, also known as The City, and it's here that new protagonist Aiden Caldwell finds himself while searching for his family.'

Techland will be sharing more details in the run-up to Dying Light 2's 7th December launch on Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I've cracked hundreds of hours on the first, absolutely great game. Brilliant for co-op aswell. Cannot wait for this.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I've cracked hundreds of hours on the first, absolutely great game. Brilliant for co-op aswell. Cannot wait for this.

I never got around to playing the original but always heard good things. By the time I was ready to pull the trigger on it the sequel was close to release (before the 1st delay). Then it’s been delayed multiple times since then but thought I might as well wait until it releases.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I honestly think that the first holds up. It's worth playing either solo or with friends. The dlc especially with friends.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I honestly think that the first holds up. It's worth playing either solo or with friends. The dlc especially with friends.

You have convinced me, just purchased the enhanced edition (was on sale for £10.49).

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Nice. Hope you enjoy, there's a heap of content in it now. There's loads of free skin packs aswell.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Nice. Hope you enjoy, there's a heap of content in it now. There's loads of free skin packs aswell.

I saw there was a lot of content included in the enhanced edition including the DLC. Only got around to playing it for about 45mins so far but liking what I have seen so far.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I just got this the other day. Going to try it out sometime soon.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Developer Techland have revealed that Dying Light 2 sold 5 million copies by 28 February 2022 and those numbers grow every month (lifetime sales of the original game have now surpassed 20 million) and Dying Light 2 will get New Game Plus in an update today.

The update will allow you to carry over your character progression and equipment to a new adventure as expected (though some tools like the grappling hook and paraglider will still have to be obtained through the story as usual). You will also be able to find 30 new inhibitors to further max out your health and stamina and enemies will scale to your level.​