• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Easyest Way to make money?

G

Gamer Girl UK

Easyest Way to make money?

Besides the main quest... Is there any good way to make cash?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Re: Easyest Way to make money?

Well... trading and look where you get some profit.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

put your most expensive trophies in your house then break the door down... sell the house then walk into it take the trophies out and buy it back, rinse and repeat... should get some quick cash... or if you got time kill a village and buy theyre houses and sleep for three days and make a round, I own all of albion (except that damn bowerstone...)

S

Subdeltoid

Selling stuff you dont use and need so you get extra cash + quest money

A

Arthurius

I think the fastest and easiest [though maybe not the most 'honest' way] is to do the house trick where you buy a house, put in trophies, sell the house, break in, take the trophies, and repeat. Most I can make of that is 3,500 gold each time I sell, and I put in Champion's Seal or w/e that thing is and the special "gift" you got from Jack.

The Jack thing adds 2000 profit and the seal adds 1500, I believe. and the bandit seal also adds 1500.

but yeah I think that's the best way.

and when I'm playing the game, I just rent all my houses out to make some money off rent. Not a whole lot of cash, but still, better than nothing you know.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^I already posted that Idea... read next time before you post!
and dont break in! destroy the door before you sell it!

A

Arthurius

yeah I know you posted it before ... I was just uh ... enforcing what you said.. lol.

and yeah, I tried lockpicking it one time, and then I just had to keep lockpicking over and over so im just like 'well forget this' and broke the door down, which is a much easier way. and less risky.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

but you should still break it down before hand :)
it isnt a crime, and it also makes it to where when you sell it you ust need to walk on in...

E

ECKO

i can say that the fastest way of making money might not be this but completing all quests is a grat way to make money. wen uve done them all doing the house trophy exploit is a very good way, but kinda slow...

Chrysalis

Reaction score

if you not got TLC or just dont want to do the trading trick then personally I found the fastest way is to rent out a house, sleep 6 times, walk out for your rent and then repeat.

Oakvale is a good house as is a very small walk to the cash and bed as well as having a trophy cabinet. The knothole glade is another good one. Hook coast gives more rent but you have further to walk.

S

steakz123450

I have a fairly good way. Get your Guile to about 2 or 3, buy all emeralds in oakvale general store, then sell them right back to him, you should make a profit, as the shopkeeper will give you the item at a reduced price, and he'll pay loads because he has none in stock, i had 129 emeralds with 3 guile and was making about 30,000 a minute

Chrysalis

Reaction score

did you know the trading trick works on guile level 0? you dont need to upgrade guile at all. Surprisingly enough I have found guile makes only tiny differences to profits made. So basically at the start of the game, you can goto the trader in bowerstone south and start buying and selling his apples back to him and make a profit before even levelling guile up, do the same with the pies as they more profiteable. Make sure you have enough to buy all perfumes from oakvale and do the same there with perfumes, all works fine without even level1 guile.

uchiha_1304

made in fable
Reaction score

ummm....u can get money by using trainer....

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

1) do quests and boast

2) sell unwanted wepons and augments and armour you find

3) do he house trick. Smash your door on you house, place a trophy in the house and sell the house. Now go in take the trophy and buy the house. Keep on doing this over and over again. I made millions of gold, yet it was a waste of time because you cant buy too much in fable 1.

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Please read through the thread before posting, and check the dates. =| I think this has already been discussed to the limit.

I don't want to play the blame game or anything, but it really seems like you're trying to up your post count by activating month+ old threads.

A

albionhustla

hay how do i post new thread

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Near the top of the page, right above the thread list, there will be a 'New thread' button, left corner.