• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elise got killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
So, after being *SPOILERS* reunited with Elise, which I was pretty happy about, considering I let a load of people die for her. Anyway after stealing her away from some douchebag fiance, I asked her to marry me and thought, I want to live with her in Millfields as it has those really nice mansions. Anyways, on the way to the house, I get attacked by those ****ing annoying bandits that are always hiding next to the path. As I'm taking care of them, out of nowhere one of them just kills her.

I waited, expecting SOMETHING to happen. Nothing did. She was dead. Well, that was a ****ing waste of time. Those ****ing bandits...

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
that happened to me to, i just quickly re-loaded the game and killed the bandits first.

underthestarrysky

Lionheart.
Reaction score
NEVER move your family to Millfields unless you plan on moving them to the house that's nearest the Demon Door. If not, they'll be killed by bandits or balverines.

Sertr

Reaction score
Well you can grave her. My Eliss after move from Market to castle just disappear. :)

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
that happened to me to, i just quickly re-loaded the game and killed the bandits first.
was too upset to think about that lol.
i was furious, those bandits got a real beating. next time i play, im never having a family in millfields. for elise, its castle or nothing.

also, its annoying that u cant choose where u want to fast travel to in the town. there should be spawn points or whatever

OwNzOr

Reaction score
I wonder why it is so damn expensive to live in Millfields if the place if overrun with balverines and bandits.

Dweller camp > Millfields because they're smart enough to build a wall...

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
I wonder why it is so damn expensive to live in Millfields if the place if overrun with balverines and bandits.

Dweller camp > Millfields because they're smart enough to build a wall...

haha so true. Millfields is so beautiful, with the lake and mansions. Those bandits are so damn annoying. That may be why the royal guards pretty much patrol everyone's back garden.

Keyan

Reaction score
This happened to me too...but it was a massive Balverine attack from hell. I think when you advance to certain point a lot of the bandit spawns become balverines... As soon as I saw her body I shut down the xbox and reloaded my game, and it restarted back at the gazebo. I ran forward and killed the Balverines, and then moved her right away. I'm not sure what they were thinking when they designed that area, but for houses in the 150-200k range you'd think they would be secure. It's really too bad that it was so poorly done.

nofreebe

Reaction score
...its annoying that u cant choose where u want to fast travel to in the town. there should be spawn points or whatever
You can get within a few feet of your destination by zooming in on the map and put your magnifying glass over a building to fast travel there.

Noelle Alexandra

Reaction score
Well you can grave her. My Eliss after move from Market to castle just disappear. :)

That happened to me too. I just moved her to the Market AGAIN and then BACK to the castle, and she was there again. And she's always in the kitchen as long as you go there right away

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
You can get within a few feet of your destination by zooming in on the map and put your magnifying glass over a building to fast travel there.
i know but in millfields it still takes you to near all the bandits n stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.