• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elise is a slag

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
*spoilers*

For two reasons.
1. Told the poor guy she loved him right infront of me
2. Saved her life, saved her life again, had an expensive marriage, let her move into Hunter's Lodge with me, had a kid, and it came out black. >_<..
Whore!

madferit

Reaction score
haha, yeah i was suprized the kids she puts on ze world are black ^.-

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Sux. :mad:
You'd think they'd fix this from the last one
Tried so hard to be good. Lawl. Gonna be a tyrant and get that Henry VIII achievement now methinks
Off with her head!

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the kids are black, or just covered in dirt from all that factory labor

Htennek_Esuorc

10 of Blades!!!!
Reaction score
wow, really? OMG you must have just been the financial support then.:lol:

Pink

Reaction score
who the hell is elise? I beat the game (disappointed) but I have heard about her on the boards, who is she?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
who the hell is elise? I beat the game (disappointed) but I have heard about her on the boards, who is she?

She's the female counterpart of Elliot. She replaces him if your hero is male.

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
You should find her in a Industrial quest. If you don't then you probably condemed her to her death.

Also, I don't think the discussion above is racist, for the record. I think it's just a glitch in assigning models.

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
lol I always try to get elise, she can give you a gift that is a large portrait of her that looks awesome, but yes she has also given me black children, not racist, but if im gonna have kids i want them to be mine, not the milk mans... or Garths... My solution was to banish her to the dweller camp and remarry, didnt have the heart to kill her lol. Shes probly the only person i didnt kill in the whole game haha

Erika

Reaction score
lol I always try to get elise, she can give you a gift that is a large portrait of her that looks awesome, but yes she has also given me black children, not racist, but if im gonna have kids i want them to be mine, not the milk mans... or Garths... My solution was to banish her to the dweller camp and remarry, didnt have the heart to kill her lol. Shes probly the only person i didnt kill in the whole game haha

she gave me 3 STDs!!! whore XD
my kid (son, she wont give another... e.e ) is white and looks almost exsatickly like my addopted son.
and yea, shes one of the prittiest girls on fable 3 (the maids in the purple outfits dont look to bad.)
page is a bit better though ;)

btw, once you adopt a kid how do you give it back. i think my adopted kis glitched my elies. 10 times and still not another kid e.e

Andrew McKenzie

Reaction score
It is extremely rare but VERY possible for two white parents to have a black child and vice versa (yes, even in "real life").
It all has to do with genetics spanning back generations.
I've known two families in my own personal life that this happened to and they had DNA tests done to reassure the other spouse.
Life. Genetics. "A Wonderous Marvel" as Murgo would say.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
It is extremely rare but VERY possible for two white parents to have a black child and vice versa (yes, even in "real life").
It all has to do with genetics spanning back generations.
I've known two families in my own personal life that this happened to and they had DNA tests done to reassure the other spouse.
Life. Genetics. "A Wonderous Marvel" as Murgo would say.

It's way more likely Elise is a cheating scumbag, though.

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
she gave me 3 STDs!!! whore XD
my kid (son, she wont give another... e.e ) is white and looks almost exsatickly like my addopted son.
and yea, shes one of the prittiest girls on fable 3 (the maids in the purple outfits dont look to bad.)
page is a bit better though ;)

btw, once you adopt a kid how do you give it back. i think my adopted kis glitched my elies. 10 times and still not another kid e.e

Lol is funny how the STDs work, um yeah i have just had a second kid with Elise, hopefully it is one i can love :p The other one is a bit neglected cos i just cant get attached to it.
So is it possible to actually get page? Theres a girl i could have little black babies with :D

Erika

Reaction score
Lol is funny how the STDs work, um yeah i have just had a second kid with Elise, hopefully it is one i can love :p The other one is a bit neglected cos i just cant get attached to it.
So is it possible to actually get page? Theres a girl i could have little black babies with :D

i wish you could get page or ben finn. i cant even find thim after beeting the game. XD
its easyer to get STDs in this game thin fable 2 iv only ben with 2 girls on my guy account and i alredy have 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.