• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eminem and Tupac lovers post here

asatre

No.
Reaction score
Eminem and Tupac lovers post here

i just need to see whose awesome on this forum and who, im sorry, just isnt.
eminem and tupac are the greatest rappers of this age. period. end of story.
who agrees with me?

RIP tupac, RIP proof.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Eminem and Tupac lovers post here

tupac i haven't really listened to, but i know his story and all.

eminem on the other hand... well, you know how in the song "White America" he talks about

See the problem is, I speak to suburban kids,
who otherwise would of never knew these words Exist

well i was one of those suburban kids way back when. he was everything that a 5th grader would want. he does have extreme natural talent (what with his free-styling), but his song writing is garbage. not to mention he does the opposite of leading by example. only writing songs about how hard his life is, his various drug addictions, etc. also, pulling a gun on a crowd of fans... not cool. you could say "yeah, but who he is in real life doesn't have any effect on his ability as an artist"
the fact is it does. care to take a poll on how many jews have gone to see a mel gibson movie in the last year?
even with all that aside, i think i just outgrew rap in general. so you could blame it on that.
/rant

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

Wu-Tang Clan!

wutang_2.jpg

But Yes I'm also a Tupac fan but not so much Eminem.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I definitely enjoy some Tupac, Bone Thugs, Biggie Smalls, Lauryn Hill, etc.

Couldn't care much for Eminem (sorry Markie) for some of the same reasons that Cheez mentioned (lyrics don't interest me, songs are rather boring, etc).

They're both talented, but I wouldn't go as far as to call them the greatest ever as there were/are some other highly talented Hip-Hop artists, both on the major and indie record labels who (in my opinion) are just as good if not better.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Tupac died before I was born but I'm not a huge fan. I listen to Hail Mary and California Love from time to time.

Eminem had an impact on me since I was born in the 90's which is why I appreciate (not like, appreciate) his older stuff. His new stuff p*sses me off 'cause it all sounds the same.

I don't really like all of his music where he whines and b*tches on about his daughter but songs like Without Me are always good.

I think both are more famous for what they did, not what they had sung. Tupac is overrated, in my opinion. As Gikoku already mentioned, there are other "old school" artists that are much better.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

Never listened to Tupac. I have ALL of Eminem's cd's. Em is better freestyling (always) but I still enjoy his songs. A lot of his songs are nonsense but you have to listen closely and several times to get the different meanings in each of his songs.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

OMG
I freaking LOVE M&M's!!!

With peanuts inside!

Hands down the BEST cinema candy - EVER!

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Listen to Wale. He's one of the best rappers I've ever heard. I would actually put him on my iPod if it weren't for it being 2 gig's.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I have The Eminem Show CD and it's great.
I'm not a fan or anything and to be honest his lyrics do get repetitive. But still, that particular CD is very good. I'ver had it for years and I listened to it after quite a while.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I quite like some of Eminems stuff, wouldnt call myself a fan but hes got some good catchy tracks out there.