• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

English VO Pack for Fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSVR85

Reaction score
Now everyone can enjoy the immensely talented cast featuring in the English edition of Fable III. All you have to do is go to http://xbox.com/Fable3 and in all non-English territories the English language pack will be available for download. You can either queue it from the website or go to the Marketplace through your Xbox 360.

Interact with these critically acclaimed actors in “Fable III” like never before. Talk politics with Sir Ben Kingsley, dish over the latest fashions with John Cleese or stir up trouble with Simon Pegg, all while plotting to bring the tyrannical King Logan – voiced by Michael Fassbender – to his knees. The Fable III voice-cast brings together some of the world’s most talented actors from all genres of the big screen, silver screen and theater, including:
  • John Cleese as your trusty butler and confidant, Jasper
  • Sir Ben Kingsley as the leader of the mountain dwellers, Sabine
  • Simon Pegg as attention-seeking soldier Benn Finn who is looking for action
  • Michael Fassbender as the evil King Logan whom your “Fable III” hero will lead a revolution against
  • Zoë Wanamaker returns as Theresa. She was last seen taking over the Spire in “Fable II,” but who knows what her real motivation is?
  • Stephen Fry returns as Reaver, the narcissistic marksman blessed with eternal youth
  • Bernard Hill as Sir Walter Beck, your faithful mentor
  • Nicholas Hoult as the potential male love interest, Elliot, to your “Fable III” female hero
  • Naomie Harris as Page, the leader of the rebels who reside in Bowerstone
More...http://lionhead.com/blogs/fable_2_development/archive/2010/12/08/english-vo-pack-for-fable-iii.aspx

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
Hmm, I saw this earlier on Facebook. I've yet to try it out, but I will.

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score
I don't think I'm reading this right. What is it saying exactly?

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
Its for if you own a non english version of the game and you want the original voices for the characters, that is it.

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score
Its for if you own a non english version of the game and you want the original voices for the characters, that is it.
Oh, so for, say, Germany, the pack would have John Cleese as Jasper instead of whoever voiced it in that language. That's kinda cool.

Dmitry

Reaction score
But what about menu language, is it still on a previous language after pack installtion or it'll be on a English too?
The one more question: if I have a Germany version of the game but at current moment I'm in the region where the VO is not available, can I create a new account with Germany region for example download a VO pack and play the game? THank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.