• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Even More Family Troubles.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Even More Family Troubles.

Well, those you who read my thread awhile ago abut me being kicked out of my house, you'll remember that my dad is a dick. I thought he got mad out of impulse and kicked me out. Now I think he really doesn't like me. Maybe it's just a phase, I don't know, I'm young.

So on with the story. My assumption starts with my brother. He's older than me, so he's a dick. Pretty normal. So for the past couple of months my brother has been saying that my dad said to him that he doesn't like me. He usually tries to **** with me, even though he seemed serious. Still was 100% sure he was kidding. So he keeps reminding me of this over the next few months. No biggy, I'm sure he's trying to **** me off. Now this comes in when he kicks me out of the house. Guess why? I was still up. It was only one o'clock and I'm being quiet. So I hear Him coming downstairs. He usually does this for a drink. So I hear the fridge open, blah blah blah. Then I go into a sneazing fit. All of a sudden he storms downstairs and starts bitching at me for being up so late and rips my extension cord out of the wall. So I ask "What the **** is your problem?". Then I get kicked out

Moving on, after that my brother is now saying how my dad said that he would be embarrassed to have "a piece of lazy ****ing **** that looks like a ****ing girl" come to the family reunion. Again, I think he is messing with me. So that comes to today. I'm playing to about 11:30 and my friend Jason calls. He has called me this late before. All of a sudden I hear my dad ripping down the stairs again. Next I hear "Who the **** is on the phone so ****ing late? Get to bed now you little ****er!". So I say fine. Now I have a lot of crap running on my computer and I need to shut it all off, but my computer is kinda slow so it takes awhile. The. He yells back down, in a much harsher tone, tells me he'll break everything I own if I don't go up now. Now he walks away. So I'm about to go upstairs when I realize that I was left with the duty of getting my cats inside out of their little pen and close the window. Now my little cat Ninja won't come in. He usually is stubborn, so I'm being patient while I coax him in. Now my dad hollers down "IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW IM COMING DOWN THERE!". So I calmly reply that I'm trying to get the cats inside, and that he left me with the job to do so, so let me finish. He now flips out and says "I DONT ****ING CARE, ILL BEAT YOUR ****ING FACE IN UNTIL YOU ****ING BLEED! I'm at this point astonished. So I say: "Alright, seriously, **** you. If you even touch me I'll sue your ass into poverty." Now this is serious. And guess why? He remembers what happened when I was 8. He hit me and social services found out. I lived in a foster home for awhile, then somehow was allowed back. But after that I got something. Two things actually. 1st was a small form in the mail. On it was the right to sue my own father. They had evidence ( the bruise that took up half my face), so I was informed that I could put down an amount on the blank line and a signature on the other. My dads face went white. I thought about it now, and he was scared because I was only 8, and I didn't know what I was doing back then. Damn, I thought if I should, but decided against it because it would affect my mother, and she has done nothing wrong. So I wrote down "0" and my name. I was too young to have a signature anyways. Now the second thing was a note from my social worker saying that if my father ever hit me again, I could call social services and they would look at my history and "actions would be taken". I think this is what scared him.

Now back to current times, after this happened he walked away. So, not too upset at the time being, I go to close everything on my computer, and now my cat is in, so I can finally close the window. Now, not wanting to disturb him further, I ever so quietly go up the steps, even skipping the creakng one. As I go up I hear some quiet murmuring. So I g oa bit farther up, and I swear on my life, this is the most hurtful thing I have ever heard. My dad
said: "Why do I have to have such a son? Why? If this were back in my time I would have just shot the stupid ****er. I can't believe Kim (my mother) is going to make me bring this embarrassing excuse for a son to the reunion. All he does is play games. For all I know he is a faggot (no offense to any gays, I'm just quoting) too. I really wish I could just beat him dead." I was appalled. This is possibly the worst I've ever felt in my life. I really just felt like dying. But anyways, on with the show, so after I just stopped listening and walked up without being quiet. He instantly shut up as I made my way up and slammed the door in my face, and I went to my room, thus leading to this.

Now is this just something I haven't experienced and is a quick regrettable thing that I should fret over? Any answers appreciate.

I'm also sorry for any spelling errors or grammatical errors. I'm typing from my iPod touch and my autocorrect might have let a few typos slip.

And for those he read through this whole thing, I thank you and am sorry for your loss of time.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Even More Family Troubles.

Damn it, I posted this is the wrong section and my iPod won't let me use the edit function. Could someone please move this thread when they come across it? Sorry for the double post.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

No worries, I wouldn't be able to say anything of much help either. I just hope my usual routine of gaming to avoid my family works out still. Yeah, I'm a loser. I rarely interact with my family. And in my opinion it's a damn good reason I don't.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

That's quite sad :( I don't know what to say :(

X

Xeon

If it was my dad I would have shot him and said it was self defense, seriously.

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Sorry to hear what happened to you. That's some serious mental abuse.

If you have the opportunity next time, record the same crap he says to you.
Sure you don't wanna do that in the first place cos he's still your dad. But it could be used as evidence against him in case things go sour.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Hmmm... Update here. According to my brother, my dad is thinking about contacting social services and getting me kicked out. Now, apparently I'm grounded from the game. I think not. After you threaten to kill your own son, I'm not going to be too inclined to listening.

So my question: Say I have an old file with social services showing proof of the previous "incident", would I be able to sue him for muttering death threats? If he is going to kick me out, I might as well get something out if and leave him in a bit of a tough financial situation. Actually, this appeals to me quite a lot. So if anyone into law could help out here, please do.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

You have great grammar considering you're on an iPod. And I think you're hella cool Skotekal, not a loser. Your dad is just unfortunately tapped in the head.

At the point of what's going on at the moment, I'd call someone who you can speak to. Maybe even the police or an agony aunt or something. I think you can sue over death threats depending on the circumstances, and it seems yours are more than reasonable.

The only thing you need to be concerned for is any in-the-heat-of-the-moment-Steven-Seagall-on-steroids moments. Do you have a lock on the door? It might just be best to wait for the storm to blow over.

I wish we could be of some assistance man :(

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Wow.

I feel for you man, I honestly do. I've been beaten by my dad and had bruises down my face and neck, I've been told I need to go get a job (at fifteen) or I could just go die 'cause I was a waste of space ****.

I've also had my father tell me something to my face that has ever since made me a broken person.

I'll say one thing though, after you've had the experience of being beaten before, it's your greatest ****ing weapon 'cause one mention of the words "Social Services" and you're in a grand position of power.

It can either go two ways now, you can stay at home and carry on as usual (by doing this you usually tend to get ignored until it settles down), or you could scare the living crap out of him by doing what goes through your mind everyday since the first time he hit you.

It just depends on what you want to do, I used to theaten but I knew I never had the balls to pull any of those threats through, i loved my mother too much to tear the family apart.

I really hope things get better for you man.

Crazy-ass Canadians. :p

Edit:
Skotekal;324890 said:
So my question: Say I have an old file with social services showing proof of the previous "incident", would I be able to sue him for muttering death threats? If he is going to kick me out, I might as well get something out if and leave him in a bit of a tough financial situation. Actually, this appeals to me quite a lot. So if anyone into law could help out here, please do.

One of my friends has his law masters degree, i'll get him to take a look and i'll update you tommorow.

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

EDIT: Damn! I never meant to double post, honest!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Ah, thank you Silver. That would be greatly appreciated.

And I didn't think too many people liked me on the forums Senna, thanks. :lol:

And I don't have a lock on my door, I just sit in my little game room when I'm trying to ignore my family. I think it ****es him off though. For some reason he gets very angry when I'm relaxing. He gets even more ****y when I refuse to get my hair cut because I apparently look like a "drug-dealing but that looks like an ugly girl". So as long as he doesn't pay attention to me, I'm good. If not, ill just get on my iPod and hide up in my room again. I wish it had a lock.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Xeon;324708 said:
If it was my dad I would have shot him and said it was self defense, seriously.

I second that.

DAMN DUDE. I'm sorry bro :( your dad is a dick face. I'm so sorry you have to go through that **** dude. My girlfriend has similar issues. You should seriously consider putting him through hell, if he puts you through hell, give some back. Put like $1,245,354,463 on the paper. Once again man, I'm really really sorry. Don't listen to a ****ing thing he says.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Ah. Ha. HAHAHAHA. Guess. Freakin'. What. My brother told what my dad said about social services, and now he is being all nice. I guess he hasn't forgotten that little note either. :) Guess I can put him into submission any time I feel threatened. It feels good to have some justice :)

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

4 graet justis

So, it's all gonna be good?

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Daemon300;324920 said:
4 graet justis

So, it's all gonna be good?

Dun wurry Daemon, its all gun b k

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

The whole death threat situation would help in court, the only problem you would suffer is lack of evidence however, seeing as how he has a previouse case with the social services the court may just proceed without evidence, the chances are you could financialy bitch slap him and with the death threats the courts could deem a more savire punishment is needed.

After reading your story I must say I'm really shocked, no matter what I could not see how a father could say those things about his own son even when he thinks his son isn't going to hear, I feel for you my friend, although is your situation sorted now? I couldn't really tell from your post.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I wouldn't say "sorted" its more about he knows I'm not too stupid to know that one call to social services and he will be in a world of trouble.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Sean;324921 said:
Dun wurry Daemon, its all gun b k

Damn you! That's what I wanted to write, and then saw you already did it :p

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Skotekal;324923 said:
I wouldn't say "sorted" its more about he knows I'm not too stupid to know that one call to social services and he will be in a world of trouble.

Right, well you do have the 'bigger guns' as it were in this fight, if he were to even try anything you could have him in a whole world of hurt.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Daemon300;324924 said:
Damn you! That's what I wanted to write, and then saw you already did it :p

:) I thought you wanted to.

Ah, so it's working out good for you Skotekal?