• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 custimization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Fable 2 custimization.

I really hope their are some more haircuts. In the first one their werent too many. also some non scary face tatoos the only one I could find was the arrow tongue tatoo (which by the way looks sweet with the big beard facial hair) and im not really into the snowspire face paintings.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 custimization.

Oh and also, I hope you dont go bald when your evil. When i heard about fable for the first time and heard you could be evil, I pictured like cloud from Final Fantasy walking through a town making townsfolk hide behind barrels and boxes and staring at them from the window. 2 things destroyed that, one cloud is in FF not Fable. 2 Cloud has hair.

B

blu phoenix

well you have some great ideas here and i have to agree. more facial hair and types of hair styles would be nice justas well as tattoos. and yeah it did suck when you went bad that you lost your hair...looks kinda dorky and dumb to me. but hopefully that'll all change in fable2. nice ideas sorenswift!!!

A

Arckon

Hey SorenSwift your one of the active nebies awesome, really great ideas,

B

blu phoenix

yep active newbie...again nice ideas and let's hope they make it into the game!

B

blu phoenix

i am hoping actually for children in more towns because you only saw children in bowerston oh and more schools as well.

A

Arckon

Yeah more school kids and you should be able to have kids.Duh

B

blu phoenix

yeah that is something i think the creators were actually planning..i could be wrong but who knows...

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Im also thinking about a more active chat database if youve ever played the Elder scrolls game, Oblivion is one of my favorite games. Something more like that. And the NPCs should have more of a scedule I hate when the useless ones just stand around they should be doing something like in real life.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

I have found some information on the singing sword a few minutes ago look at the thread under the lost chapters part of the site.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

SorenSwift said:
Im also thinking about a more active chat database if youve ever played the Elder scrolls game, Oblivion is one of my favorite games. Something more like that. And the NPCs should have more of a scedule I hate when the useless ones just stand around they should be doing something like in real life.

That would be very awesome...

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Instead of waveing at them and then they say sumthin and walk away..

A

Arckon

plus you should be able to type what you say fo the pc of course

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I don't think it will be that interactive...

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

we can dream cant we? a typing screen come up for 360, or if not that interactive use that for a quest where you need to sneak find the password then use the password to get in somewhere

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

That's more........real...I can't explain what to say srry.

B

blu phoenix

i thought they had said that they were thinking about a typing screen...hmm...maybe i heard wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.