• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Limited Edition Guide

S

Sorata

Fable 2 Limited Edition Guide

Hey guys I was curious. Have any of you guys or gals seen the limited edition guide or regular guide in stores for that matter yet? I got mine in the mail 4 days ago but now I checked the site I got it from and they say its not released yet, matter of fact I dont think they know they shipped it to me yet so they may send another :)

MasterJh

Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 Limited Edition Guide

There's only one guide, as far as i know. I'm just gunna rock up to Game on the day and say "Gimme a guide! NOW!" and they will be like "Yes, my Master"

S

Sorata

Yeah there are two version a regular guide and the limited edition one that I got, the limited guide is the regular one with a new cover, 1 of 4 random covers in a binding that includes an artbook almost 1/2 the size of the guide. Havent opened it yet to see which cover I got but the 4 covers are the cow and corset sign, a time glass sign, the lucky heather sign, and a sign of a guy with a hook hand from what it shows on the back of the binding.

here http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product%5FID=71565

I may just go ahead and open mine to read the nonspoiler info at the front of the guide that explains the controls or look at the artbook today, the wait is killing me but at least its only two days to go now. And I work those days so time should pass fast.

S

Spartan Samuel

As far as I know, the limited should also have come with a 110 page, hard bound art book.

T

thatguy007

Sorata;217257 said:
Yeah there are two version a regular guide and the limited edition one that I got, the limited guide is the regular one with a new cover, 1 of 4 random covers in a binding that includes an artbook almost 1/2 the size of the guide. Havent opened it yet to see which cover I got but the 4 covers are the cow and corset sign, a time glass sign, the lucky heather sign, and a sign of a guy with a hook hand from what it shows on the back of the binding.

here http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=71565

I may just go ahead and open mine to read the nonspoiler info at the front of the guide that explains the controls or look at the artbook today, the wait is killing me but at least its only two days to go now. And I work those days so time should pass fast.

I wish there was a way we could order the other covers separately, cause I got Jimmy (the guy that looks like a pirate), but I wanted the other covers as well which is the cow and corset sign, time glass, and lucky heather.