• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Bowerstone castle falling glitch help

xxx493x

Reaction score
So I was on a relationship quest which had me hold hands with someone and take them to bowerstone castle, so i did just that and fast travelled there via the sanctuary, and the first thing i got there, i somehow ended up under the map and started falling non stop. I've searched online for solutions and all of the ones that are confirmed to work all require a co-op friend, and right now none of my friends actually play fable 3 so i really need help. Yes i've tried all other proposed solutions and they all did not work, and yes i cannot travel to the sanctuary while falling, which is kinda stupid. So what i need now is someone to spare a little bit of their time helping me by simply going into my game, and once in there, go to the game management menu, hit load game, and once in that room in the sanctuary, hit the xbox guide button and go straight to the dashboard. Ppl say that this wld teleport me to the sanctuary, where i wld be able to fast travel away. I'mm 33 hours into the game and i just got the traitor's keep dlc, which i am so close to finishing, and i dont want to restart just to finish this dlc...

GT: superier

Will be very grateful to anyone willing to help. Thanks!

CoolcatTerri

Reaction score
I'm also stuck in this glitch and would love to help you out. I have the DLC add-ons so you will have to have them as well for me to join your game and for you to join mine to help me out