• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Geography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowblin9561

Reaction score
One thing that i thought Lionhead handled well with the transition from Fable to Fable 2 was the geographical aspects. I mean who didn't get chills walking across the bridge in Wraithmarsh reminiscing of stories of a hero from 400 years past. and I mean, the progression of the land in general, but where is anything from the previous games now? 50 years isn't that long i didn't think, but wow. If anybody would explain some of what happened to Albion over the gap between games it would be appreciated. I understand that Rookridge and Oakfield must have been swallowed up by the industrial era, but what happened to Bloodstone and why is the area that resembles Darkwood and Wraithmarsh now all of the way up by Bowerstone? just what happened?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
As you're most likely aware, Millfields is Bower Lake. Mourningwood reminds me alot of the Bowerstone Cemetary, not just because of the graves, but there are 1 or 2 features that look familiar.

Reaction score
I think that Silverpines is Brightwood as you can see Brightwood tower from a certain view and its no far away....

I know it cant be but did the quest with the white balvarine and the general feeling of Silverpines remind you ALOT if Knothole Glade?

Michael0100101

Reaction score
Bowerstone of course has some similarities. I think a major aspect of the new fable world is its transformed, they want you to feel like its totally changed.

snowblin9561

Reaction score
Yeah it definately reminded me a lot of knothole glade. I think Brightwall is meant to be Brightwood, it makes sense geographically, but then why is the tower be in the distance of silverpines?

Dentie

Reaction score
Yeah it definately reminded me a lot of knothole glade. I think Brightwall is meant to be Brightwood, it makes sense geographically, but then why is the tower be in the distance of silverpines?

You dont know how big bright wood is maybe its 1000 of miles big :p

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
fable123map.jpg

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
Thats a pretty awesome map. I'm liking alot.

I certain wonder whats happened to Bloodstone and Westcliff though.

snowblin9561

Reaction score
So, according to the map, do we not even go near bloodstone/oakvale in all of 3? LAME!

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
The whole Bloodstone/Wraithmarsh area is now mountains :wat:

VinVin

Reaction score
I'm actually glad that they made bowerstone market to look like "bowerstone market" in fable 2.
they switched some shops around, and made it alittle better. But atleast you get to see the place over again.
It made me happy when I first saw it.. Such heartwarming memories I must say.. XD

snowblin9561

Reaction score
yeah i was relieved to see the clocktower square in remotely the same shape, its one of the few places that didn't change drastically in 50 years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.