• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 kindapped mission

stonerman5000

Reaction score
So i was doing something else in the game and i happened to cross this mission, and i heard the woman speaking but since i was doing something else i didn't stop to complete or attempt the mission, and now when i go by i see the man (whom i assume is laszlo) standing outside, but it doesent give me the chance to speak or talk to him, im slightly confused i think its glitching and whenever i select the mission it always leads me to laszlo and he's just standing their?
is this always going to go on,has this happened to anyone else or is it just me??

xufus

Reaction score
Yes, this happened to me too. I read somewhere that there are certain things that you can do which could screw up the 'Kidnapped' quest, one of which is that if you leave Bowerstone Industrial after triggering Linda/Lazlo's conversation with the homeless, without agreeing to help her/him, the quest could become unavailable. I know of no workaround other than going back to a previous save or starting a new game.