• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 patch expected same time as DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snickerpinx

Reaction score
I'm so happy to hear about the fixes & DLC. I miss Jasper & can do without the game lag time. <3

Lotteboom

Reaction score
has had no issues at all with either jasper or game lag really...or nothing that has driven me to kick chickens and murder my subjects :kiss:

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
everytime i go to lionheads site i get the sign up screen no matter what the link and i cannot escape it as i signed up ages ago it even says at the top "sign out" lol, but HORRAY i noticed the lagging quite a bit, but never had any jasper trouble well apart from his senile rabbitings about non existent gifts and so forth.

Zangash

Reaction score
They do feel like it is important, if I recall properly. Either a moderator or DEV Team member said that they held Understone back because it had bugs in it, so they decided to release the patch and Understone at the same time.

And what about the full game?

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
The are hoping to simultaneously release the patch containing fixes for the Fable 3 game itself and the DLC. They haven't released a list of fixes until they do have an actual set date, because the certification can take a while to pass thorough MS.

Edit:Meaning that they did the patch for(bugs, game breakers, etc) and Understone work all at once, less work in the end, and the consumer gets their product quicker in the end(well in theory). Remember they do work for MS, and we know MS is money hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.