• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 patch expected same time as DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
You are now my hero!

Anyway hope this is a light at the end of the tunnel for some of you!

RSVR85

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to the list of fixes.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hallelujah! *choir sings heavenly*

Gemini1179

Reaction score
Been having tons of family related glitches. One wife has disappeared, however I can move her around, but can't divorce her. Wife and kids at the castle died for no reason during my year of decision making. I created the waste reclimation factory and I got a nice message saying my wife died and the kids got moved to the orphanage.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
"available approximately around the same time as the DLC."
*sigh* so like ... december...? will this fix jasper?

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
Been having tons of family related glitches. One wife has disappeared, however I can move her around, but can't divorce her. Wife and kids at the castle died for no reason during my year of decision making. I created the waste reclimation factory and I got a nice message saying my wife died and the kids got moved to the orphanage.
Yeah, Elise disappeared with the little black kid. Still paying my "child support"...

So I got a new one. And she left too.
"available approximately around the same time as the DLC."
*sigh* so like ... december...? will this fix jasper?

I'd believe so. I ain't touching the DLC till the patch. And the sad thing... the DLC will come out. It will be bugged. Patch will be on hold for the DLC problems... ugh...

Alucard Nightraven

Reaction score
I hope one of the fixes is the glitches that happen in co-op, I don't have very many glitches in my game but when I co-op in my friends I run into major glitches like screen freezing and major lag especially in battles

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
I hope one of the fixes is the glitches that happen in co-op, I don't have very many glitches in my game but when I co-op in my friends I run into major glitches like screen freezing and major lag especially in battles

That was how the Crucible was in Fable II for a friend and me. Major lag. Almost 2 minutes off. Though we both run off 20 mb/s connections.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Well the last blog post said the 23rd of nov. For understone dlc...at least I thought it did.

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
Well the last blog post said the 23rd of nov. For understone dlc...at least I thought it did.

Which you are correct. But it is Lionhead... I am just understanding the way they work now. :| So late November, early December.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
finally, a patch that will actually FIX THINGS! ('joy to the world' playing in background).
Although, I am tempted to play 'O Fortuna', since i'm annoyed we've had to wait this long.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
I can't wait to hear jasper scoff at my apperal choices!

Zangash

Reaction score
So it's going to take them about a month to fix all this crap...

Why oh why can't they be like so many other devs and release patches like they're important?

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score

Why oh why can't they be like so many other devs and release patches like they're important?

Hey, I'd rather wait about a month for a REAL patch than a week for a crappy patch that actually 'brakes' more stuff than it fixes ...

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
I cannot wait for this new DLC/Update to be released. Hopefully it will make Fable III much better.

Mastperf

Reaction score
Hey, I'd rather wait about a month for a REAL patch than a week for a crappy patch that actually 'brakes' more stuff than it fixes ...
They will break plenty of things with this patch, just wait and see. It's probably taken a while to get the patch out because they were throwing around the idea of charging for it.:devil:

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score

They do feel like it is important, if I recall properly. Either a moderator or DEV Team member said that they held Understone back because it had bugs in it, so they decided to release the patch and Understone at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.