• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 promises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderweiss

Reaction score
Hey dear members.

Well, I lately got the game. Yep, pretty late but I was busy with some grapes haha. So how do you guys deal with the promises? Should I keep them or dump them? I really don't want black red wings, nor very white wings. Perhaps, Gray wings. Hah. So any advices what I should dump and what I shouldn't and whatnot?

Also I was thinking of playing the Pie Maker role for like hours to gain a big amount of munny for the King's Treasury but will take decrease the days left for the Darkness to attack?

Thank you for your reading.

Infinity529

Reaction score
Hey dear members.

Well, I lately got the game. Yep, pretty late but I was busy with some grapes haha. So how do you guys deal with the promises? Should I keep them or dump them? I really don't want black red wings, nor very white wings. Perhaps, Gray wings. Hah. So any advices what I should dump and what I shouldn't and whatnot?

Also I was thinking of playing the Pie Maker role for like hours to gain a big amount of munny for the King's Treasury but will take decrease the days left for the Darkness to attack?

Thank you for your reading.

it doesn't effect the game days at all. I myself would chose to do lute hero cause its more fun and its pretty good money. and you have to have either the red or white wings. You can remain neutral but that can be hard. you can keep all of your promises but make those early morning choices such as the child fee or the economy collapse. If you raise those you'l still stay good. Hope this helps

Wonderweiss

Reaction score
Oh, well. Thanks. Also the Pie Maker is easier for me, you see. I am more a Playstation player than an xbox one so I always do the mistake of the Blue Button, when it asks me to press X of the xbox I press A especially with the Lute playing because I am used to the X of PS so I am trying to convince myself that the xbox's X is the Square of PS, haha. Since I am doing the mistake a lot.

How many hours it should take after playing the Lute, making Pies and working as a Blacksmith to make a big amount of money that can keep my promises and pay the Royal Army?

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Check out my post (#9) in the Kingly judgements link in mmy signature; that will give you the details of each decision and how much they pay/cost. Long story short, you'll have to have 8.5 million to pay for everything and do what you want.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
i have two characters: one that kept all her promises, one that broke all her promises... and from my personal experience, i enjoyed the game after breaking the promises than keeping them.

Wonderweiss

Reaction score
Eh, why then? I really don't like to lose my Followers.

Oh now that I am think of it. I am an idiot for killing the King's Brother. I killed him because I choose to kill the princess instead of the people at the start of the game. Grr, I wish I can fix that now.

Infinity529

Reaction score
I don't know if you're at this part yet but during your rule you go on 2 quests to get items and together they'll give you like 1m. If you go to the demon door in the sunset house area you'll find 1m in the chest. And all you have to do is be the ruler. SO hopefully that'll get you closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.