• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 update does what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I downloaded the update, which was apparently supposed to help with corrupted files and what not. It ended up deleting my corrupted file and overriding my 3rd playthrough with almost all of the weapons collected. Anyone else ave this problem? By the way, sorry for complaining. I need to vent out my anger haha.

Setari

Reaction score
I am afraid to download this update now. xD I'd be peeved if I had to re-run my first playthrough again :(

However, my friend and I have been playing so we haven't restarted and gotten the update yet.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I got my update, it doesn't seem to me like anything has changed really. On the plus side, I haven't lost anything

Reaction score
I am afraid to download this update now. xD I'd be peeved if I had to re-run my first playthrough again :(

However, my friend and I have been playing so we haven't restarted and gotten the update yet.

I think it only does stuff to corrupted files that you can't play. But yeah, it's really weird. A profile that I had where I was still in the castle before I ran away and my best profile got mixed together, so I have a beginner guy in pajamas running around trying not to get killed, with none of my weapons, and I can't open any chests, but every location is unlocked and I have no silver or gold keys and no gnomes :( . Luckily I did manage to get some money so I bought the weapons from the shops in that file and gave them to my new one.

!Blue Alphabet Soup!

Out The Window
Reaction score
my entire save profile was lost when I downloaded the update.:'(

what's worse is that I was one gnome away for completing the quest "The Gnomes are Evil"

SurroundedSita

Reaction score
My glitched save was gone after the update but it wasn't a loss, I hadn't even completed "In Wolf's Clothing" yet :D Other than that I have noticed nothing, which could be a good thing so long as I finish the game experiencing just the game and no annoying bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.