• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Weapon Morph Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

initialrt

Town Dust
Reaction score
Post pictures of your weapon morph. Does'nt matter how far along the morphing process it is. Here is my rifle and sword after level 3 upgrade. They both have the same handle. Love the handle, dislike the sword blade. I want a long straight sword. The rifle looks pretty cool. There is a side scope on the other side that you cant see in the pick that makes it look c0.0l
OU6YV.jpg

9fOMO.jpg

-Im really interested to see the actual variety of these morphs. I kind of suspect its not as much of a crazy variety as PM had been leading on to. :/

BowerstoneInFlames

Anarchist In Training
Reaction score
Hmm I've yet to play mine as I have to wait till weekend to play mah xbox, but by looking at the sword it looks very similar to ones I've seen on previous screen shots released by Lionhead regarding the curvature of it. =\

Autarch

Reaction score
Found this in the Escapist video review:-

heroswords.png

Definitely going to have to do all that. That sword just looks awesome.

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
Your WHAT hunting skills? Can't quite read that..
Does your weapon change only those 4 times or does it keep changing? Right now my hammer has this really lame bone handle from killing hollowmen, but it's hideous. In my next playthrough, I'm gonna kill every hollowmen with magic. Does it work that way? If you kill it with magic, it doesn't affect your melee/ranged?

Autarch

Reaction score
Chest-hunting. So it's either you going after massive pairs of boobs or those things with treasure in. =p

AFAIK, it's only four times. And, I don't think so. I think it's just the amount you kill overall.

BowerstoneInFlames

Anarchist In Training
Reaction score
Your WHAT hunting skills? Can't quite read that..
Does your weapon change only those 4 times or does it keep changing? Right now my hammer has this really lame bone handle from killing hollowmen, but it's hideous. In my next playthrough, I'm gonna kill every hollowmen with magic. Does it work that way? If you kill it with magic, it doesn't affect your melee/ranged?

your weapon only morphs when you kill with THAT weapon, so using magic will have no affect on they way it looks.

BowerstoneInFlames

Anarchist In Training
Reaction score
oh? hmm how would using magic affect the aesthetics of the weapon? I haven't played yet but from what I've read on a few posts it doesn't seem to do anything.

Autarch

Reaction score
It makes them have big "gems" in the hilt, I think.

The only one I've seen is a rifle, where the guy had been using shock. The stock had a big gem in it and it said it'd been effected by use of the shock magic.

BowerstoneInFlames

Anarchist In Training
Reaction score
ahh cool. Thanks for clearing that up, might try see what the "gem" looks like when I can get to play ^_^ hopefully its pretty and sparkly and big and gemmy. I'll try get a pic of it to but will be during weekend/next week

initialrt

Town Dust
Reaction score
Chest-hunting. So it's either you going after massive pairs of boobs or those things with treasure in. =p

AFAIK, it's only four times. And, I don't think so. I think it's just the amount you kill overall.
isn't it 5 times? I've opened 4 on road to rule for combat and there is one left.

SetWaypoint

Reaction score
Don't have pictures of it, but I'll describe what I know.

Played co-op with the GF for about 5 hours, both of us using swords and behaving in the "good" sphere. After 3 transformations, she has a slightly curved cutlass blade, with a curved bone hilt guard and glowing bright blue runes and some intricate gold inlaid on it. Mine is a much more plain-looking, big broadsword with a few dark blue runes inscribed on it.

She barely ever blocks or uses flourishes, just spams X a lot. I flourish almost exclusively when melee fighting and shoot my pistol a lot in between slashes, every once in awhile using magic but not often. Not really sure what else the differences are but I'm impressed with how different our weapons are considering we've been tied to the hip playing through the first 5 hours.

Eavath

Reaction score
My rifle actually looks really similar to that :\ Though, the rifle is the only weapon I have that doesn't have a bone handle xD btw : The bone handle of the pistol looks hideous, imo of course.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
My sword morphed for reasons that had nothing to do with how I fought. My pistol handle did change to the horned bone handle from killing hollow men though.

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
Any one noticed that I didn't matter what weapon you where using .... both you weapons morphed when you opened the chest.

Oh and my sword got a bonus for buying houses .... Horay?

Eavath

Reaction score
My hammer changed because of how I used my money and my pistol changed colors because I like using potions xD

Amended : I'm going to do this anyway, because I'm a curious kinda fellow, but I'm gonna be making a whole bunch of saves and figuring out what can be used to morph weapons and what said morph look like. I'll be doing practically everything, and was curious to know if people would like me to post my findings when I get them, and if anyone would like to help.

initialrt

Town Dust
Reaction score
Don't have pictures of it, but I'll describe what I know.

Played co-op with the GF for about 5 hours, both of us using swords and behaving in the "good" sphere. After 3 transformations, she has a slightly curved cutlass blade, with a curved bone hilt guard and glowing bright blue runes and some intricate gold inlaid on it. Mine is a much more plain-looking, big broadsword with a few dark blue runes inscribed on it.

She barely ever blocks or uses flourishes, just spams X a lot. I flourish almost exclusively when melee fighting and shoot my pistol a lot in between slashes, every once in awhile using magic but not often. Not really sure what else the differences are but I'm impressed with how different our weapons are considering we've been tied to the hip playing through the first 5 hours.

duuuude!! i want a broad-type sword! i got this medium sized curvy POS haha ^.^ post a pickkk i wanna see it rearry bad.

Autarch

Reaction score
Do flourishes (hold down X before you attack), block a lot and make sure to act the heavy bruiser type.

Curved swords are meant to be "speedy" (no flourishes, dodging) whereas straight swords are "strength" (lots of flourishes, blocking).

Rhood133

Reaction score
Legendary Weapons that you find (not DLC) change into dope shizzz. I won't post pictures cause I don't wanna give it away.

Eavath

Reaction score
Home, got my phone out, about to take me some pictures ^^

Hammer :
fable_3_hammer_by_sazlo-d31nt7h.jpg

Sword :
fable_3_sword_by_sazlo-d31ntbh.jpg

Rifle :
fable_3_rifle_by_sazlo-d31ntem.jpg

Pistol :
fable_3_pistol_by_sazlo-d31ntgi.jpg

Yeah, horrible quality, I know x_x

Now, for the morphs of them :
Hammer:
your weapon has responded to your ability to make money by being more intricately designed (Head)
Your victories over Hollow Men have transformed the handle of your weapon into a bone-like substance (Handle)
Your business acumen in the property business has turned your weapon red.

Sword:
The time you have spent with your weapon has affected its physical makeup (rusty)
Your victories over hollow men have turned the handle of your weapon into a bone-like substance.
Your weapon has reacted to your landlord skills by exhibiting a bronze tint.

Rifle:
your weapon has responded to your ability to make money by being more intricately designed
Your positive attitude towards other people have affected the handle of your weapon
Your digging abilities have dyed your weapon a copper hue

Pistol:
your weapon has responded to your ability to make money by being more intricately designed
Your victories over hollow men have turned the handle of your weapon into a bone-like substance.
Your weapon has reacted to your unquenchable thirst for potions by becoming green.

A few make no sense (Only have bought 1 house, only dug up like... 5 things? Personally made around 6k?) but the other do make sense -nod-

Status
Not open for further replies.