• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3's Official Legendary Weapon Mass Trade

eRYN0

Reaction score
Just need 3 more to complete all achievements. Willing to trade any extras I have. Thanks Guys!
Need: The Ice Mainden, Tee Killer Shooter, Skorms Justice.

Have extras of: faerie hammer of the moon king,desert fury,facemelter,the merchants bodyguard,dragonbone hammer,mr stabby,swift irregular,mirians mutilator, the love sword,defender of the faith,lunarium pounder,splade,dragonstomper.48,swinging sword,chickenbane,sandgoose.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

eRYN0

Reaction score
OK sent FR to both UK and CL0AKD. Thanks so much guys!

eRYN0

Reaction score
Thanks to CL0AKD DRAGGON for all the help. Awesome dude!

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
Aw man. It looks like i am too late to help but if you need help my XBOX gt is CL0AKD DRAGGON. I know uk is a honest man of his word and a good friend but if any member needs help just ask.
CD im not gong help anyone for a mouth as im goiing 2 india for 4 weeks sorry

xl Hero

Reaction score
I Require:

The Tenderiser
Briar's Blaster
Holy Vengeance
Mirian's Mutilator
Marksman 500
Wolfsbane

I Possess:

Everything else.

I am willing to trade back and forth for achievement purposes, appreciate it `! :)

Message me on XBL
GT: xl Hero

Ragus

Reaction score
Hi all I play Fable 3 for pc. I'm atualy looking for the Sandgoose. I have lots of weapons to trade. Jacks Hammer and Chickenbane and such. plus lots o gold. Gamertag is SudsyPack2193. Let me know

subzerd

Reaction score
  • i am looking for (the swinging sword)(avo's lamention)(thunderblade)(the sandgoose)(skorms justice)

• i possess (jack's hammer)(chickenbane)(the tenderiser)(simmon's shotgun)(a really sharp pair of scissors)

• my G.T:SAS Shawn

DoomedVanity

Reaction score
**** happens... I managed to get a hold of one Dragonstomper .48, but my Xbox decided to be gay, and froze in the middle of saving. In other words, the save got corrupted, and I lost my DS.48. As you may already figure, looking for another one...-.-' So far, I've gotten hold of;

Chickenbane (pistol)
Avo's Lamentation (sword)
Jack's Hammer (hammer)
The Sandgoose (rifle, +1G per hit upgrade)
Souldrinker (sword, fully upgraded)
The Equaliser (rifle)
Scythe's Warhammer (hammer)
Sorrow's Fist (hammer)
Thunderblade (sword)

Three of them I'm willing to trade for a Dragonstomper .48 pistol. (Meaning you get any three of the weapons mentioned above in return for a DS.48)

So yeah... If you want to trade, hit me up on XBL, my GT's the same as here, DoomedVanity

diddy is rad

Reaction score
This is the third thread i've done this in, but i'd like as many people to see it as possible, so everyone can end up getting what they need. Plus, this list is different than the other two i've listed, so I guess it's necessary.. anyway..

Weapons I have extras of: (underlined weapons, I will give away if you need it, the rest are trade-only)

Swords: The Cassanova, The Love Sword, The Merchant's Bodyguard, Mr Stabby, Really Sharp Pair of Scissors, Slimquick, Souldrinker

Hammers: Aurora's Shield, Dragonbone Hammer, Faerie Hammer of the Moon King, Hammer of Wilmageddon, Lunarium Pounder, Mallett's Mallet, Scythe's Warhammer, Sorrow's Fist, Trollblight, The TYPO

Rifles: The Equaliser, Gusket's Musket, The Hero's Companion, Ol' Malice, Simmons's Shotgun, Swift Irregular

Pistols: The Barnumificator, The Bonesmasher, Desert Fury, Holy Vengeance, Mirian's Mutilator, Reaver Industries Perforator, Tee Killer Shooter

Weapons I need

Swords: Beadle's Cutlass, The Inquisitor

Hammers: Jack's Hammer

Rifles: Skorm's Justice

Pistols: Bloodcraver

Also, I know this is a weapons thread, but I have an extra Cook's hat that I can trade as well.

And I already got the fashion victim achievement, so if anyone needs any clothes, I have them all and multiples of some.

diddy is rad

Reaction score
I only have one Dragonstomper .48 and obviously need it to complete the achievement.

Just traded the extra I had yesterday. If I come across another, i'll let you know.

diddy is rad

Reaction score
I'll trade you the swinging sword for Skorm's Justice.

One of the last two weapons I need for the achievement.