• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FABLE 4 MMO WILL FLOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fablefan115251

Reaction score
As suggested in the title I believe if fable 4 becomes a MMO it will flop so hard that nobody will enjoy it and Xbox studios will go about trying to blame the franchise again like they did with fable 3 instead of realising that fable 4 MMO will be full of losers running around in circles looking lost or jerks who've played the game so many times that they'll speedrun quests and make them impossible to even savor or enjoy. Anyone else who agrees we should start a protest against fable MMO if it is one. If it is I don't care if the Devs retract the game and start over I want fable to have the justice it deserves for Xbox being so money hungry

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It’s been stated several times and even on the website itself that the game isn’t going to be an MMO.

Fablefan115251

Reaction score
It’s been stated several times and even on the website itself that the game isn’t going to be an MMO.
Really?? Thank god sorry I didn't even know that, you share my sentiment though. Fable deserves a perfect and we'll structured reboot please let fable 4 be a good game haha

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Already been confirmed that it is NOT going to be an MMO so I shall close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.