• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 4 officially announced!

ArchangelCas

Reaction score
Just shown on the Xbox series x showcase fable 4 has been officially teased directly at the end of the livestream! Towards the end of the showcase you can find the short teaser. Or you can see the single fable trailer I linked underneath :)

ArchangelCas

Reaction score
yes! Now it’s official everyone’s going to be revisiting the games refreshing their memory fable was my childhood I can’t believe it’s coming back! I hope they don’t change it too much :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome back everyone, still standing and awaiting the rebirth of the franchise. Got a shiny new PC upgrade just in time too.

BigBadWuwlfy

Reaction score
I'm super excited. The absence of Fable has been this little void in the side that's been missing in my gamesphere and life for the last roughly 10 years.

I'm super happy that I once again get to customize ridiculous, or amazing looking characters once again in a Fable game.

It was one of my greatest pleasures in 360 generation gaming and the fact that it's coming back has me super excited that Fable once again lives!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Welcome back everyone, still standing and awaiting the rebirth of the franchise. Got a shiny new PC upgrade just in time too.

I just turned thirty and got my first gaming PC for my birthday! ****, maybe I jump to Fable on PC for this one so I can partake in that modding madness