• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 4 officially announced!

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Intriguing.
I heard there was hype about a certain game
I always had hope this would happen, but I honestly never expected it to.

Cheers, lads. It's been a while. Very glad to be sharing this news with you all.

The gang’s all here.:'(

Well kinda. I wonder how many other old members will pop in like an estranged family member showing up for events because there’s gonna be free food.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
The gang’s all here.:'(

Wait. I was part of a gang? :blink:

Anywho...

Bunch of people are talking on the fable discord. If anybody wants to join, I'm there, Albion knight is there I think, a few from Lionhead, and loads of strangers.

That's a timed invite. If it runs out I'll edit this post to post a new one. Just let me know if anyone does want to join.

free food.

Where?!

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Im just happy to see people remembering who we are and stopping by to say hello again, its like ive gone back in time. :lol:

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm personally offended that I'm not in that fan fiction as a screaming child. I demand a 2020 update.

I was sure you were in it but perhaps I had you confused for another screaming child...

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Better than what she made me. Some little hairy monster. I was mildly annoyed by that when Queen first posted it.

But I know it was just a joke. So meh.

Last edited:

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I feel like there's a story behind me being a violently energetic raver, but for the life of me I cannot remember what it was.

I've been away too long.

Honestly, I can't even remember the reason why either. But I guess it made perfect sense at the time... I hope.
Better than what she made me. Some little hairy monster. I was mildly annoyed by that when Queen first posted it.

But I know it was just a joke. So meh.

I reckon you got off lightly when I read what I did to others. I made Scotty a nymphomaic Japanese woman-- actually that sounds about right.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Bunch of people are talking on the fable discord. If anybody wants to join, I'm there, Albion knight is there I think, a few from Lionhead, and loads of strangers.

That's a timed invite. If it runs out I'll edit this post to post a new one. Just let me know if anyone does want to join.

Just joined this last night by the way. Got a chance to say hi to Rumford. Y'all should join up. Shoot me an @ if you do. I'd love to see more of us in there. I'm Matt Alcina#1376 on Discord. (Yes, I'm using my real name now :p)

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Pretty sure Queen joined. I saw a Ludna they never responded though...

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Pretty sure Queen joined. I saw a Ludna they never responded though...

Dude. I’m like such a noob when it comes to Discord. My friend made me join a huge gaming community on there and I’m like whaaaaaaahelpme

EDIT: Okay I checked it but I couldn’t see anything. No mentions or whatever. Is that what you meant? I’m sure I’d be the only Ludna. I was talking to one person for weeks with no response and turns out I had the wrong guy. Same usernames just different ways of typing it.

Last edited:

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I only joined it myself about a month ago, few LH guys invited me to play D&D. I really like the app, far better than messenger.

Menagerie

Reaction score
Nice, I can't wait to play Fable 4. I hope they launch it sooner.