• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 4 Plot and other ideas

What you want in Fable 4?

• Total voters

casey hinson

casey hinnson
Reaction score
Noone wants the sims like experiance if they did they would get sims they made a great game and there turning it around to something it's not they sold themselves out to attract more people

casey hinson

casey hinnson
Reaction score
I'm not trying to fight with you I understand I like being able to interact with other people in the game I like makeing choices that affect the game and you haveing consequences but u have that in all three games what I don't like is that it's becoming so modern people like playing a game that can get you away from reality something that makes you feel like a bad ass in the first one you can get big and bulky I understand if ur a woman character you don't want to look like that but I'm sure they can find a way so they don't have to get like that in the other 2 its like ur a puny kid I liked the bad ass armor made you look beastly and I understand in fable 2 and 3 it wold slow you down and probly wouldnt protect against guns I liked that there where other amazing Heros to Compare myself to I'm not saying they have to go back in time im just saying it would probly be really cool of they went back to before the 1st fable or after it idk what it is but it seems fable has lost that feeling it used to give me

Monty Popcorn

Reaction score
For me I would be interested in exploring some of the characters' back story, such as Reaver and Theresa. I know there are books and snippets here and there but nothing concrete and 100% canon.

In further relation to the thread I think we have all unanimously decided, for the Fable franchise to continue we all need Lionhead to have a long think and take an in depth look at the last three games selecting the best bits.

Thankfully, as horrible as it sounds, a certain lead developer is no longer with the company, so we can hope for no more over hyping leading to disappointment. I’d rather live in ignorance, not knowing any elements going into the game so as not to be disappointed, as opposed to being promised the world and left unsatisfied.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
Looks like this thread went off track...
I would play this plotline and i'd play it like any other fable game.. It is a convincing sequal.. I read it all and would kill for it to be Fable 4 xD
Questions..
What about Real Estate? With all these ruined towns and villages, there'd be little property available for purchase.
What about economy? Iwant Fable 2 style shops back with Fable TLC weapon tiers, but again, with all this destruction, could their be economy? I doubt there would be a Fairfax Gardens haha xD
The only bit i disliked was Reaver's part.. I'd change it.. It would be great for he and Garth to trade insults with eachother again so i'd have brought him along. Also, i'd really show what the Rebirthed Reaver could do.. He is the hero of skill.. And i'd like to see the personallity he described in his memoirs before he became Reaver.. I'd love to see a moral side of him.. I'd also like to have his gun once he dies.
A boss fight with Balvorn would be epic.
My knowledge of Fable Lore is a little rusty but..
Plus, a fight with the legendary (Titanium/Platinum Trolls?) would be good.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
I would so buy this novel if it were written and published.. You have a visual talent.

But, the sequal will most likely follow directly from 3's dlc. Albion's people will want democracy and in addition to this, the Void will somehow open up and the Hero Of Brightwall or his kin will fight the King Of Blades and the Darkness/Curruption he brings with him.

The Crawler will have been one of the King's minions or masks and it will be revealed that the Spire's first wish was to destroy the previously "Currupted" Old Kingdom.

That is just my theory though.. I prefer your story tbh :)

Reaction score
I think Reaver should be king and he stops giving the shadow judges their sacrifices. The shadow judges should try to find him and destroy anything in their path with shadows. The hero of fable 4 should have to help reaver and save Albion.

There should be a big range of weapons like in fable 1 and tlc instead of the boring few weapons in fable 3.

Outfits should be able to be mixed and customized more than just a few dyes.

Your character him/herself should have a much larger range in customization and each hero should be different.

They're just a few ideas I have.