• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FABLE 4

jazzmyn bessinas

Reaction score
Somrone b my friend on fBle 3.
quote="Necromancer, post: 487800, member: 406"]I didn't see anything on IGN, but I found this.

These two things make everything alright. I am so relieved.[/quote]

The Messenger

The Puppeteer of Souls
Reaction score
i read about it and he says controllers are stupid, thinking they have CONTROL. What is this, the terminatr again?!

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
well pm left lionhead for 22cans so what he says about fable now mean nothing

JFitzgerald

Lionheart
Reaction score
Anyway... Peter has said that the reason he has left Lionhead is because of Microsoft stiffling his creativity. If thats true, then maybe it wasnt completely his fault that Fable has gone downhill? Oh and he also reckons that his next game will be his best yet, and will 'change the world'. Where have we heard that before?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Anyway... Peter has said that the reason he has left Lionhead is because of Microsoft stiffling his creativity. If thats true, then maybe it wasnt completely his fault that Fable has gone downhill? Oh and he also reckons that his next game will be his best yet, and will 'change the world'. Where have we heard that before?
Checking the jobs available on 22cans, I can expect lots of FaceBook games in the future from Peter Molyneux.

asmcint

Lover of most things Fable
Reaction score
Checking the jobs available on 22cans, I can expect lots of FaceBook games in the future from Peter Molyneux.
At least now noone will listen to him if he opens his gigantic abyss of a mouth to talk about what will be in the next Fable game. :D

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
At least now noone will listen to him if he opens his gigantic abyss of a mouth to talk about what will be in the next Fable game. :D
Just kidding about the FaceBook games, I am just saying that he is going to make games which focus more on social interactivity.

jakek776

Reaction score
so is fable the journey only playable with kinect? thats what i have been told?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
It was released as a game exclusive to Kinect, yes.