• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable builds.

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score
Fable builds.

Welcome to my Fable character builds! These are my personal builds. Just do as I tell you and you will get really powerful!

Archer build:

Magic and abilities:

Multi arrow: This is a must have. Get this as your first spell and max it out later.
Heal: This is the second magic you would like to have. you don't have too but its good. You only need 2-3 in this.
Magic power: As you can see you are not gonna use much magic. take 2 or 3 in this so you don't have to buy that many potions.
Speed: Max this out cause you will need speed.
Accuracy: Max. Highers your damage.
Toughness: Gotta stand some damage. Max out.
Health: I think you should get 4. This will help a lot.

Items:

Weapon: Skorm's bow. Best bow in game. And a weak sword for close combat.
Gloves: Leather. Light, dark neutral doesn't matter.
Helmet: Leather. Light, dark neutral doesn't matter.
Legs: Leather. Light, dark neutral doesn't matter.
Boots: Leather. Light, dark neutral doesn't matter.
Chest: Leather. Light, dark neutral doesn't matter.

Strategy: Stay away, always fire with Multi arrow. When hit you heal with magic. If enemy is close, try to flourish the enemy down and then walk backwards and shoot from there.

The assassin build:

Magic and abilities:
Guile: Get good weapons cheap and you can sneak better.
Speed: Useful for assassins.
Accuracy: My assassin build uses bow.
Health: 2 here dont need more.
Physique: More damage. Max.
Toughness: Maxed for less damage intake.
Slow time: Max. Very useful.
Assassin rush: great to start attacking backwards. Your enemy will have no chance.

Items:
Weapons: Master bow and master katana.
Gloves: Assassin's sets. Or leather.
Boots: Assassin's sets. Or leather.
Legs: Assassin's sets. Or leather.
Helmet: Assassin's sets. Or leather
Chest: Assassin's sets. Or leather.

Strategy: shoot with bow and have slow time activated. When enemy is close use assassin rush behind enemy and hit while having slow time activated.
Thanks for reading :).

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score
Re: Fable builds.

Drainer build:

Magic and abilities:
Life drain: lol youre a drainer so you gotta drain ofcourse max out.
Magic power: Max out.
physical shield: with alot of magic power this will make you stand long.
toughness: max.
health: 2 in this cuz you wont need more.
Force push: so you can drain without being attacked. only need 1 in this. skip if you like. but its really cheap so i recommend you get it.

Items:

clothing: full dark/light/neutral will user set.
weapons: master katana.

Strategy: always have physical shield activated. then use life drain all the time. when opponent gets close use force push and then life drain! also a little fighting can be good with your master katana.

This is my third builld. next build is gonna be summoner.

S

Scubs

Ive never tried assassin is it fun? And what kind of fighting style is it?

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

its a combination of strength and skill. real fun i think. high damage and low damage intake. and not much magic.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

My fable hero will be an archer, and magic user. Maybe a little sword play in between.:unsure:

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

ok cool. and nice you wanna try my build out scubs.

S

Scubs

Thanks for posting it, who knows, I may really like bein an assassin.:D

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

yeah i made an assassin once. real kick ***.

M

Mezrin

Interesting. My good character bugged out, so I have to start him over. But my Evil Hero is a Infiltrator/Spellsword, not really sure which. I kill most things with my bow, and if they get close, Berserk, Slow Time, and Assassin Rush finishes them before they can swing at me.

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

The builds sound cool, good job putting them together. +rep
Is it okay if I post a build that I made in this thread?

I

InnerMass

I'm working on a Magacian character at the moment, will post up when finished with him.

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

black.;182540 said:
The builds sound cool, good job putting them together. +rep
Is it okay if I post a build that I made in this thread?
yeah sure. we can post builds together.

Here's my third build created because of rep and nice replies:

Summoner:

Abilities and magics:

Health: max if you use heal and not energy shield. if you use energy shield make it 5
Toughness: 6 if you use heal and 0 for physical shield.
Physique:You will also hit and not only your summon. 5 atleast
Summon: max out ofc
Heal/Physical shield: Max out. you can choose either heal or physical shield. if you want to you can take both and become even more powerful.
Magic power: max out if you choose physical shield.

Clothing:

Gloves: Chain mail if you use heal. doesnt matter what if you use physical shield. you can be naked if you want to.
Boots:Chain mail if you use heal. doesnt matter what if you use physical shield. you can be naked if you want to.
Chest:Chain mail if you use heal. doesnt matter what if you use physical shield. you can be naked if you want to.
Leggings:Chain mail if you use heal. doesnt matter what if you use physical shield. you can be naked if you want to.
Helm:Chain mail if you use heal. doesnt matter what if you use physical shield. you can be naked if you want to.
weapon: solus greatsword if you can afford. if you cant get bereaver or jsut a master greatsword.

Strategy: healer: just go on rampage at you enemies and heal when hurt. get a good summon to aid you in battle. strategies isnt needed really.

Physical shield: same as for healer only that you dont need to heal. instead cast physical shield and use will potions intstead.

M

Mezrin

What about the ranger? How could you forget the Ranger? I'll post if FOR YOU.

Ranger (Good) Defiler (Evil)

General Alignment: Good

Stats:

Physique: 4 minimum
Health: 7 (max)
Toughness: 5 minimum

Speed: 7 (max)
Accuracy: 7 (max)
Guile: 4 maximum (for trading)

Magic Power: 5 maximum

Will Powers/Abilities:

Heal: Put it at either 2 or 3. Good people with extra points may go to 4.
Multishot: Max it. Rangers rely on their bows a LOT.

Multistrike: Max it. Very important, gets the combat multiplier up quickly, and can avoid the Ranger being hurt.

Slow Time: Max it! Combine it with Multistrike and Multishot for maximum deadliness.

Summon: Minimum 2. Gotta call the spirits of nature (but please replace the wasp)!

Armor:

Head: None, really.Though you could wear a wizard hat for kicks.
Torso: Leather, any alignment
Gloves: Leather, any alignment
Legs: Leather, any alignment
Boots: Leather, any alignment

Weapons:

Bow: Skorm's Bow is recommended, but if you are playing strictly good, use the Master Bow.

Sword: Master Sword, Master Katana, or Sword of Aeons/Avo's Tear

Strategy: Range is your friend. When fighting a bandit, stay far back enough where they don't see you but you can aim for any body part they have. Hold back the arrow for about 5 seconds and shoot their head off. Before engaging anything else, Slow Time, Multishot, and repeat. Keep backing up. If it comes to close quarters, Slow Time, Multistrike, and hack 'em to death.

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

Spell Warrior

This is my favorite build, and is probably one of the easier ways to beat the game.

Stats:

All strength stats maxed.

Speed maxed.

Magic Power maxed.

Magic:

Physical Shield: Maxed

Multi Strike: Maxed

Slow Time: I like it maxed, but 1 to 2 levels if fine.

Weapons:

I like to get a Master Katana from the guy in Knothole Glade, and then buy a Silver augmentation, or just get two from the White Balverine's wife by Hero saving after she gives you the first one, and then reloading and getting another one. I put the first Silver in whatever weapon I'm using during the White Balverine quest, and then put the other one in the Master Katana once I get the money for it. I then put two Sharpening augmentations into it, to get the most damage I can, without sacrificing speed(the Master Katana is the most powerful non-legendary light weapon) or effectiveness against Balverines or Undead(the Silver augmentation). You can do the same thing with a Master Crossbow, which will help in fighting the Kraken, or if you just prefer ranged fighting.

Clothing:

Platemail Armor, or Archon's Battle Armor.

Fighting Style:

This is probably the best part of this build. There's basically a really simple pattern here: Slow Time, Multi Strike, Slash, Multi Strike, Slash, Multi Strike...etc.
It works really good, and you can kick some serious *** with this little routine. That's pretty much all you need to beat the game without any problems.

Other Requirements:

Make sure you have TONS of Mana potions, as you'll be taking a lot of hits, which drains your Mana(remember, you should be using Physical Shield AT ALL TIMES), and will also need that Mana your losing for casting Multi Strike and Slow Time. Other than that, the only other thing I would recommend is buying as many of these as you can: Red Meat(gives you Strength Experience), Carrots(Skill), and Fish(Will). I usually do the Arena several times(by going back to the cells after the Rock Trolls, Hero Saving, and re-loading it). This gets my Combat Multiplier up to huge numbers (75+), which, coupled with eating the foods mentioned above and drinking multiple Ages Of... Potions, gets me a sh*t-load of experience. It's a great way to get your character maxed out early in the game. Your guy should have all the stat requirements met after completing the Arena. The rest of the game should be fairly easy after this.

Well, I hope this helps people have fun. If you follow this guide, you should beat the game with ease, while having fun at the same time. :thumbsup:

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

black you should write a strategy too. and why use summon mezrin? i just wanna know.