• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable for the Xbox 360

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Fable 3 was a let down; Fable 2 was decent; but in my eyes, Fable 1 was a masterpiece.

Recently getting payed, I decided to download my favorite old RPG, Fable 1, onto my Xbox 360.

What did I find, to my disguist? Fable 1.

What did I expect to find? Fable The Lost Chapters.

It is beyond me why Xbox would have Fable Vanilla and not Fable TLC. That makes absolutely no sense to me.

I would have been better of purchasing Fable TLC from a game store, then playing it off the disc in my Xbox 360.

Any word on whether or not TLC will be released on the 360?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Fable 3 was a let down; Fable 2 was decent; but in my eyes, Fable 1 was a masterpiece.

Recently getting payed, I decided to download my favorite old RPG, Fable 1, onto my Xbox 360.

What did I find, to my disguist? Fable 1.

What did I expect to find? Fable The Lost Chapters.

It is beyond me why Xbox would have Fable Vanilla and not Fable TLC. That makes absolutely no sense to me.

I would have been better of purchasing Fable TLC from a game store, then playing it off the disc in my Xbox 360.

Any word on whether or not TLC will be released on the 360?

I dont know why they opted to put Fable 1 on there instead of TLC either but I highly doubt after all this time it will ever make to the Games On Demand service.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
I dont know why they opted to put Fable 1 on there instead of TLC either but I highly doubt after all this time it will ever make to the Games On Demand service.

Yeah, that sucks.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Word of warning, Fable and Fable TLC are terriblely buggy on the 360 due to backwards compatability issues. If possible play it on PC or regular Xbox. I don't think it gets game breakingly buggy on 360 but the textures get fudged.

DoomsDayUnicorn

I eat Glitter. What do you eat?
Reaction score
I was also dissapointed. Can't microsoft and lionhead stop letting me down for a moment? sheesh.....

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
"^Above^"
Okay then...?
I take it you are somewhat sick of this type of thread.
I will agree that there is nothing really wrong with Fable 2 or 3, but to be honest, anyone who played 1/TLC is going to like that style. I mean, they probably spent about 10x the time on that game then they would have 2 or 3.
Anyway, I'll stop since that's not part of this thread.
-------------------------------------------------
I doubt they will bring it out again for the 360, plus as others said, it's pretty damn buggy. Type in your thread name in the search engine and you'll probably see it.
Still, I recommend getting it on PC, if not for the incredible sense of mouse and keyboard play style, then the fact that you can quite literally make an entirely different game as you see fit.
I'm not saying buy it because of the modding potential (Which I did...) but I still recommend that you do that.
Still, not really part of the thread, so sorry about the bottom part.
Sorry about what happened.
Still, if you get it for the PC you can put a Microsoft logo on an enemies face and go wild with a glowing frying pan... If you're into that kind of thing...
Hmm... Glowing Frying Pan...