• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Fortune on Android using new Steam Link beta.

marvelsferb7

Reaction score
Activate beta in your Steam settings, plug in controller and do Bluetooth update in its own settings, download Steam Link from the play store on your phone and go through pairing.
You've gotta have a strong connection, but the game translates beautifully to mobile. I'd love to see an official release.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I have been playing with Steam Link App recently on ios and Limbo works really well on it too and Skyrim works surprisingly well too.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
After 1.000 years I'm free will it run on Samsung a71

huatfrida

Reaction score
Yes, we've finally awaited for this moment. It's been such a long time, and I can't believe that it's working on mobile. Playing from home on your PC or laptop is nice, but having the possibility to play with your phone as well is something else. I still remember playing the original Fable on my Xbox, when I was a kid, it was an amazing period. It's still on of the best in my opinion, and this top of which fable is the best confirms it as well. Old but gold, people say. I would like to play it again.

Last edited: