• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Auroran Flower Locations

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score
Fable III Auroran Flower Locations

Aurora

#1 - By the water/docks. Blue Flower

#2 - If your coming down the path from shifting sands look straight ahead and vault the little wall, its easy to miss. Purple Flower

#3 - On the right side in a little building with a small pool of water in it. Yellow Flower

#4 - On the far right side by the auroran mine or by a little shrine thingy if you don't have the mine. Orange Flower

#5 - On the right side on the pathway leading to shifting sands in the same area as a silver key. Green Flower

Shifting Sands

#1 - On the left side before you get to the crossroads of passing and after the fort walls if you chose to make that decision in your quest. Blue Flower

#2 - On the right side next to the cliff face on your way to the fort if you built it, its down the narrow path leading to the small fort area or on your way into the main desert if you didn't build the fort. Purple Flower

#3 - After the fort area if you built it on the right as soon as you leave just look a little bit away from the wall or if you didn't build the fort when the desert opens up alot look on your right. Purple Flower

#4 - On the left by the cliff face on the pathway that leads to the veiled path. Orange Flower

#5 - In the middle of the desert in the second part of the shifting sands after you pass the fort if you built it. There really isn't anything around so check the middle of the area and you will find it. Orange Flower

#6 - As soon as you enter this area coming from aurora its on your right side of the stairs. Yellow Flower

#7 - In the first part of shifting sands just act like your going to the second part of this area but before you get to the fort or the second part of the area turn area and there will be a path on your right its on this path. Yellow Flower

The Veiled Path

#1 - On the right as soon as you enter the area. Blue Flower

#2 - Close to the end on the left across from a gnome on the opposite side. Blue Flower

#3 - On the left side before a big staircase on the same side. Red Flower

#4 - At the very end of this area on the left close to a dig spot and a treasure chest. Red Flower

#5 - At the very end of this area on the left by a sliver key. Green Flower

#6 - On the right when the area opens up. Orange Flower

#7 - On the left just before the staircase that leads nowhere. Orange Flower

#8 - On the right side before you reach the enigma. Yellow Flower

#9 - If you go just past the enigma area it is on your right. Yellow Flower

#10 - On the left side when the area opens up. Purple Flower

#11 - On the left side as soon as you pass the staircase leading to nowhere on the left. Purple Flower

Sandfall Palace

#1 - By the second oasis area behind some stairs. Blue Flower

#2 - Next to the bridge on the shore of the first oasis. Red Flower

#3 - Past the area with the little pool with stairs go through the doorway on turn left. Red Flower

#4 - Next to the first oasis by the small island. Green Flower

#5 - Past the second oasis in the grassy area. Green Flower

The Enigma

#1 - After the room with the green flower where you have to use your flame power to open the doorway, its in the middle of that room. Red Flower

#2 - In the first room you come to in the middle. Green Flower

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Excellent! Nice one, Froggy! This achievement has been driving the missus crazy!

Faedil

Reaction score
once again, amazing guide. VERY helpful for finishing this achievement.

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
Can you clarify what "the little shrine thingy" is?

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
Would you mind pointing me in the direction of the Silver/Gold Keys guide?

EFDisaster

Reaction score
you might add a note that #3 in shifting sands can get glitched and be invisible/ungettable ... I don't know if the upcoming patch is going to address this, but it's worth mentioning until it does get addressed

Leiawyn

Best Pie Maker In All Of Albion
Reaction score
Thanks so much! Very helpful ;D

OwNzOr

Reaction score
what exactly do you get from these apart from an achievement?

smush-smush

Reaction score
I happened to find them all on my own, but thank you that finally someone divided them up by color!

shane states

Reaction score
what exactly do you get from these apart from an achievement?

you can use the dyes to change the color of your tats. it is the only way you can do that, kinda looks cool tghough when there green

Jennifer Everett

Reaction score
On the first part I went to the green flower location and there was a silver key instead..I can't find the green flower