• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III SIgh (Spoiler alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
That isn't really acurate. There are 50 achievements and only 5 of them involve co-op (Victim of Fashion, Online Merger, Long Distance Relationship, Cross Dimensional Conception and We Need Guns, Lots of Guns)

no it four as fashion victim you can get on your own

Kuld von Reyn

Reaction score
You can get the "We Need Guns, Lots of Guns" achievement by yourself too, provided you have two controllers.

Bluedrake

Reaction score
You can get the "We Need Guns, Lots of Guns" achievement by yourself too, provided you have two controllers.

I know that "Fashion Victim" and "We Need Guns, Lots of Guns" can be obtained by oneself. I'm just saying that online is an option.

Reaction score
What I didn't understand was, where did everything go? Fable to Fable 2 was 500 years so some cities may have changed. But 50 years difference and everything was gone! I think that the old places should have been there! Imagine getting a choice to rebuild Oakvale in Wraithmarsh! Or to get Bloodstone under control. Have whatever temple you rebuilt in Fable 2 exist, or rebuild one if you didn't have Fable 2! I hope that they have Fable 2 and 3 cities in the fourth fable!

Kuld von Reyn

Reaction score
^
Theory: Logan sold all the now missing cities to Reaver. Reaver had them dismantled to build a Rapeatorium. After all, your majesty, what good have cities ever done the kingdom?

Bluedrake

Reaction score
What I didn't understand was, where did everything go? Fable to Fable 2 was 500 years so some cities may have changed. But 50 years difference and everything was gone! I think that the old places should have been there! Imagine getting a choice to rebuild Oakvale in Wraithmarsh! Or to get Bloodstone under control. Have whatever temple you rebuilt in Fable 2 exist, or rebuild one if you didn't have Fable 2! I hope that they have Fable 2 and 3 cities in the fourth fable!

That is a good point, but this problem showed up already in Fable 2. Witchwood, Lychfield graveyard, Bargate prison and Hook coast all disappeared between TLC and Fable 2. Now we lost Westcliff, Bloodstone, Oakfield and many other locations. The continent of Albion doesn't even look the same from game to game. I'm starting to think that the folks at Lionhead hate anything related to geography. They can't even design a proper minimap.. grumble grumble...

The Paradox Effect

Reaction score
the only thing that I was disapointed at was that they scrap the basic's of fable.. appearence doesn't change that dramaticlly, the dog never changes it appearence with you it just kept looking when you first got it, people reactions were getting lame, ... in fable 1 and lost chapter, when I was evil people used to run away from me and I chased them around the map with a big axe ready to chop there heads of.. now.. the just stand there and say... "you look scary" or "were you always this evil"... and when I kill one, they just drop dead.. no heads that pop of, no screaming of crawling of pain... sure they closely perfected the main idea of fable... total freedom.. the more you can the better it was.. and the consequences of your choises were greater.. but at a great cost..
also your clothing it went from 3 variations of each item (good, neutral and dark) too sets that you dye what ever you like.. too 1 set with less dye's and if you want more you have to buy it online.. but the promise of fable 1 that can skin your kill and make clothes of it never came

fable geek

Reaction score
I know I loved it when they just lay there with there head totally separated from there body, it was also cool when they scream and run away with pitying screams of terror, now its just talk and no run how is that supposed to be fun?
I total hate it now, there is less spells, no cool bosses and the clothes are getting lamer. I would prefer fable 1 the lost chapters.

Kuld von Reyn

Reaction score
Let's not forget that being terrified of someone in Fable 3 equals shouting "BOO HISS!" and giving the hated/feared person presents. They have some odd customs in Albion and Aurora.

I just realized something else. In the final chapter of the game, one life is saved per coin. How could Logan fail to collect enough money when one piece of gold from each person in Albion would be enough to save them all? Not very good at dealing with money, are you Logie?

fable geek

Reaction score
Wow how did you realize that out its like the most cleverest thing ever. Well it is true that it is not so good to be hated but wouldn't it be more fun I mean what's the fun running around with smiles on every one's faces when you can just slap them off with a hammer. but I do see your point with less presents.

Status
Not open for further replies.