• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable IV News ?

Dylan

Deception
Reaction score
Has anyone got any news if theres any word on another fable dont say kinect or i will jump out my window im not saying the kinect was bad but i want the proper fable back. I just want to know if theres going to be another fable.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
All we have to go on at the moment is vague hints, Lionhead have after all just gone through a major transition period with staff and such & Peter leaving.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score
Before Molyneux left and the staff shifted around, I'm pretty sure a controller based game was mentioned or atleast hinted to as Drakan said. Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be some news in the new year!

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I, too, have massive doubts about Fable IV at the moment, since we've not been getting any news for a while now. But then, they've just launched The Journey and they want you to buy that game now, instead of telling you they have a better game coming out soon. Also, the guy who leaks EVERYTHING about Lionhead's games, Peter Molyneux, left. I'm sure that if they're working on anything right now, they'd want to make full use of Molyneux's absence and keep it a surprise so that the next game doesn't seem as overhyped.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
It'll happen. But not for a while.

The existence of Fable 2 was uncertain for a long time after the release of the first game and TLC.

Dylan

Deception
Reaction score
I think its possible for them to release fable 4 for the next Xbox

BELTHAZOR

Reaction score
DOSE ANY ONE KNOW THE ACTUL DATE THAT FABLE 4 WILL BE OUT