• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Legends Assistant Producer Joins Playground Games

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I’m a little late to the party on this one but it was revealed a few days ago that the former Assistant Producer of Fable Legends has joined the Playground Games team.

Amie Loake who was a former producer at Sumo Digital and ex-Lionhead assistant producer revealed the news on Twitter. She will be joining the Playground Games team as Senior Producer.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
To commemorate her time at Lionhead Studios Amie has recently had some art put on her body in honour of her Lionhead Studios roots. Im sure I can speak for everyone here and wish her the best at the new studio in her new role.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
To commemorate her time at Lionhead Studios Amie has recently had some art put on her body in honour of her Lionhead Studios roots. Im sure I can speak for everyone here and wish her the best at the new studio in her new role.

If this fable flops that tattoo will be a constant reminder of failure lets hope its not woke garbage

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
If this fable flops that tattoo will be a constant reminder of failure lets hope its not woke garbage

Its to commemorate her Lionhead Studios roots not anything from the future, just to remember where she started so whether any future games 'flop' or not its irrelevant as she already worked on the successful ones.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Its to commemorate her Lionhead Studios roots not anything from the future, just to remember where she started so whether any future games 'flop' or not its irrelevant as she already worked on the successful ones.
How did you get the guildmaster and town guard tags?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
What if I take a bath and then leave my dirty bathwater for him to bathe in after?
Nope. Gotta bathe together. In a terribly undersized bath that will never be comfortable no matter what position you sit in. There will be lots of bubbles though.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Nope. Gotta bathe together. In a terribly undersized bath that will never be comfortable no matter what position you sit in. There will be lots of bubbles though.
Well if it means I get a useless tag for bragging rights, im in