• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable relgion

whold you belive in the fable relgion

• Total voters

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score
fable relgion

this post is part of the (fable alter) post

what if there was a fable religion
i know it whold sound a littel occward but who whould join ???

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: fable relgion

hell yeah! i would be a loyal member, not the leader, im not a good leader.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

"and then Scythe said cast the mask in to the lava and the hero say [enter your choice here]" Final Battle 3:67.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

No, I'm just a gamer who loves to play Fable games. I am a Christian. ;)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

ohhh i smell a religion argument in the works.....................

me? i am a proud athiest, so i may as well join the fable religion (what will we call it?). i practicly worship lionhead and fable anyway.

oh! we can all gather together and walk around town in robes humming the fable theme and the chant that you hear in the guild (that drives my grandma nuts :devil:.) aaaaaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA aaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaahhhhh oooooooooooooooo

daaa daaa dada da da da
daa da daa daa da daaaa daaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaa
hum hum hum hum hum hum dun da da da da dum daaaaaaa
and so on.

edit: i am totally serious, lets start a fable religion that would be the coolest thing ever! (i voted loyal member not leader, but im a high ranking official).

another edit: i am an athiest and an ex christian, but i have no interest in an argument (but im sure im about to set one off). iv head it all and im tired of this argument that nobody will ever win so just leave me be. thank you. now, back to the fable religion!

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

Me and TJ shall start this religion. We shall write a book and go about like Jehovah Witnesses door to door chanting our fabley songs and handing out guild seal cookies. yes we will amass a great empire!! *maniacal laughter* Are you with me TJ?!

Fable book one verse one.
"A boy in the holy town of Oakvale has forgotten his sisters birth day."
The beginning 1:1

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

hell yes i am!

on a somwhat related note, im making my fable shrine/alter and planning to get a guild seal tatto, but first im waiting to see if the guild seal is seen in fable 2.

D

Darg

moonfever;207372 said:
No, I'm just a gamer who loves to play Fable games. I am a Christian. ;)

Amen to that, brother.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;207385 said:
hell yes i am!
Good i need all the help i can get.

Fable Book one Verse 2:
"and the hero's father told him 'i will give you one gold piece for every good deed you do around town'"
The Beginning 1:2

D

Darg

There was a religion based on a floating ball of pasta... and now there's one based on a very good (but not enough to base a friggin' religion on) video game. Is it just me?

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

no it is not just you. well think about it for one second can you physically see any "god" and as some guy once said seeing is believing another thing i that there have been religions based on wild and crazy things for Star Trek to Pastafarianism my belief is that all religion was started by one guy to keep the people in check a long time ago like the Mayans the intellectuals were the priests they could tell when stuff like eclipses would happen and they would ell there people that if they did not start to behave that they would blot out the sun there fore when the eclipse came the people were all panicky and before it ended the priest made everyone swear to the "gods" that they would work hard and behave and the priest would use that fear to manipulate the people and he would make the sun come back (the eclipse ended when he said this) and the people had a newfound belief of thier "gods" all religion is to make stupid people (no offence) know the difference between right and wrong.
there is my religious speech for now.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

hmmm...i am muslim so essentially i have pretty much the same view as moon

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

i think some of ya are taking this a little to seriously. if ya dont like it, relax and just ignor it.

"yay, and maze said unto the hero ""for some the test, the only test, is to escape death. looks like i failed."" and he did vanish unto dust. and so the hero did venture forth unto the land to find and beat the **** out of jack." - finding of the sword 1:12

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

"And yay my children when he did findth Jack of Blades Jack had slain the hero's mother in front of his own eyes"
Finding the Sword 2:36

"After Jack was slain the hero took a break but one year later Scythe appeared on the platform of boasting and he said unto the hero and his comrades that the northern wastes have been isolated for too long and his head a summoner did bring his sword upon"
Northern Wastes 1:1

"The faceless Demon door did speak. A useful item did it keep. The hero had a task to complete and the moons to suns the hero must change."
Northern wastes 1:2

"With the prophets released and the Fireheart with the hero, Briar and the hero go on to Hook coast"
Northern Wastes 1:3

"When the Fireheart was in place summoners came to stop them. The summoners too powerful for Briar the hero did defeat them all single handedly"
Northern Wastes 1:4

G

GodSlam

Hmm... I'm an Atheist with little to do in my spare time. Why not join a Fable religion? Y'all realize that it'd technically be a cult until it were widely accepted, right?

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

No it is only a cult until we get a government grant.
p.s. read The Fable according to Poopgod350 on fan fiction.

Lionheart

Reaction score

Leader baby

*Guild master*

Come into my quarters hero *insert choice*

Good:- Yes mr

Bad:- stab through the heart

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score

Just a quick note... some off you are approaching a paradox within your beliefs (or non-beliefs as it is). You wouldn't be an atheist any longer if you went on with this... I just love the contradictions... an atheist that worships LH Studios...figure of speech, perhaps.

Just try and keep the logic in order if you ever find yourself needing to defend your point of view...

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;207411 said:
i think some of ya are taking this a little to seriously. if ya dont like it, relax and just ignor it.

"yay, and maze said unto the hero ""for some the test, the only test, is to escape death. looks like i failed."" and he did vanish unto dust. and so the hero did venture forth unto the land to find and beat the **** out of jack." - finding of the sword 1:12
TJ, do you want an arguement? I thought we answered nicely, and you seem to be the one attacking us.:unsure: I answered truthfully, and voted. o_O I don't care what you believe. I can't play a game,that would make God mad at me. So, I will just ignore it.