• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable relgion

whold you belive in the fable relgion

• Total voters

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Re: fable relgion

Religions SUCK!!!!
No religion can prove the existence of whatever they want you to believe in...
and all religions have killed in the name of some "God"
My favorite religion to hate is Islam... I know only a few religious nutcases actually would blow themselves up, to become a martyr... but I guess they just need an excuse to slaughter ppl....
Damn! I really get ****ed off thinking about religions!

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I'm sorry, my IQ is too high to join this Religion.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Me IQ is alot higer tan yurs...

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

you all realize that some of you are taking this a bit to seriously right? im an athiest, so what the hell, i will help start the fable cult. ok, so i suppose this makes me no longer an athiest, but does that really matter? the fable cult does not worship a god, we worship lionhead and we follow the moral teachings of fable. so i dont really know the technical term for what that would make a follower of this cult, but an atheist wouldnt really care, no?

by the way, i was right about this spawning an argument. :D i like arguments.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hmm.

Me no likey how this thread is turning out. Play nice, folks, or I'm shutting the thread down.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

You placed a poll, we voted on that poll, and then said why, we voted the way we did. Tell who what?:unsure:
P.S. I was right you love to argue.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

A fable religion Sighn me the hell up!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

moonfever;207602 said:
You placed a poll, we voted on that poll, and then said why, we voted the way we did. Tell who what?:unsure:
P.S. I was right you love to argue.

now now, im not arguing right now, im just telling everyone to chillax.

you were refering to me right?

i thought this tread started quite light heartedly, but everyone (including me) needs to chill out, or else someone needs to close the thread.

now, back on the subject. fable is awsome, and it would be incredibly interesting and funny if a fable cult was started. and seeing as it would be very entertaining, i would join in a heartbeat. just imagine it, a group of people who revolve their entire lives around a video game. it would be like the church of the fonz that peter started.

avo bless and fonzy be with you, and may the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house! yay!

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

ok i wanna join what do i has to do, aslong as it int a suicide cult.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

poopgod and i are still working on that. not suicide i promise. i couldnt commit suicide if my life depended on it. however i am always willing to help those who would like to commit suicide. and not in the way you would think. :devil: thats how we do it in my family. if you wanna kill yourself, we back you up! jk

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Ah, TJ, I can't stay mad at you.:p I hope the forces of evil stay away from my house, too.:) Thank you.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Roflmao now thats comedy but from now on im ending my posts with

~All praise the great fable~

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

moonfever;207622 said:
Ah, TJ, I can't stay mad at you.:p I hope the forces of evil stay away from my house, too.:) Thank you.

:D :w00t: :ninja: :wacko:.....................:lol:.....:p.......:D.........:blush:

..................................................................................
........................................................................o_O

:D

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;207629 said:
:D :w00t: :ninja: :wacko:.....................:lol:.....:p.......:D.........:blush:

..................................................................................
........................................................................o_O

:D
LOL, you're funny.^_^

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;207621 said:
poopgod and i are still working on that. not suicide i promise. i couldnt commit suicide if my life depended on it. however i am always willing to help those who would like to commit suicide. and not in the way you would think. :devil: thats how we do it in my family. if you wanna kill yourself, we back you up! jk
yeah i am still working part of the holy book of Fable is on this site in the fable fan fiction it is called the Fable according to poopgod350

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

yay, and jack did go forth and attack the guild. and the hero did mod a giant beetle to distract him while the hero ran off with the sword of aeons. and jack did get ****ed off, and so he went forth and somehow got avos tear. yay, and while this was going on, thunder did mop the floor of the tavern in the city that is knothole glade. and jack did not turn into a dragon, for behold, the hero had gotten away with the sword of aeons. and teresa did wait in the room that she thought was the one where the sword was, but behold, in her blindness she did actually end up in the servants restroom. and jack did try to get the sword back, but buthode the hero did mod him into a rat. and the hero did use force push and rat jack did die and fall into the lava of death. and sycthe did try to take all the credit for killing jack, but nobody beleived him, and so he went forth in surch of some new skin. and briar rose did have nobody to nag, and was forced to work in the heros bordello. and the hero did pwn the peoples of the land for many years, and he lived happily ever after, untill he died of stds due to to many visits to the bordello. the end.

the leson of that story is simple: when your about to open your mouth, remember the tail of maxly the hobbe. for it is better to be thought and idiot, than to be killed by a mob.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

Oooookay.....then... i was thinking of a more literal approach to the fable storyline

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

ya that was just supposed to be funny.

im not working on the holy book of fable right now, im working out the belife and teachings system. you know, morrals and junk. i bet we could actually take moral lessons out of fable and make it all sound lagit. sweet! we are forming a cult! :D i always wanted to start a cult. :D