• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable: The Journey revealed

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
I think thats its issue at the moment its concentrating more on party games and fitness games just like the Wii did rather than some interesting new developments. Those games are fine for the purposes but dont just want them as thats not what Kinect's potential was meant to be for. It works better than i thought but its populated with the same games we have seen for years on the Wii but that work better. I dont want updated Wii games i want to see some true innovation and new ideas.
yah there are the same and kinect sport and wii sport are the same

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
It's pretty much standard procedure for fans to cry 'doom' on a game that makes a drastic change to its mechanics. Usually they're being melodramatic. Here's the thing, though: Kinect is an abomination. It is a malignant stain upon all that is good, wholesome, clean and comfortably warm right out of the dryer. Everything associated with it is an absolute bad and nothing positive can come from this.

DeadlyQuotient9

Reaction score
I watched the G4 interview with the guy from MS. He said something about it being set in a time AFTER Fable 3...
To me, it looked like it would be placed right after the first Fable... Theresa is young-looking. Also, the guild basically died at that time. :3 I do not understand how it could be set after Fable 3. *puzzled face*

DeadlyQuotient9

Reaction score
No. It cannot be concurrently. I say this mostly for the fact that the trailer said that heroes no longer existed, and when heroes no longer exist, they are created.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Peter Molyneux showed off the title on stage, promising that it will "connect you to the world of Albion like never before."

I agree it will be completely different to all other Fables...
...I won't be buying it.

EDIT: No Anti-Fable content intended...
EDIT: EDIT: Okay, maybe a little...
EDIT: EDIT: EDIT: Okay, there was, just deal with it okay?